(Kickstarter) Shadow Gangs: 80's ninja arcade action revival

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Poll: Do you like the look of Dan the hero of Shadow Gangs

Yes, keep him as he is
82%
He look better in long Jeans (like Cody in final fight)
18%
Total votes: 11

shadowgangs
dark night

Re: (Kickstarter) Shadow Gangs: 80's ninja arcade action revival

Post#101 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi everyone;

I am happy to confirm now the upcoming Shadow Gangs Dreamcast version!

I started doing this port around a month ago, and now I got the game running on the Dreamcast (NullDC emulator for now) with all the features of the PC version (apart Shadows, some reflection effects, and a slightly reduced colour palette and lower resolution than PC, but still 640*480 on the Dreamcast).

Now that this version is under control, I will go back now to PC version and continue the implementation of the remaining characters and levels etc...

Wrath of Khan
Outtrigger

Post#102 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:13 pm

shadowgangs wrote:Hi everyone;

I am happy to confirm now the upcoming Shadow Gangs Dreamcast version!

I started doing this port around a month ago, and now I got the game running on the Dreamcast (NullDC emulator for now) with all the features of the PC version (apart Shadows, some reflection effects, and a slightly reduced colour palette and lower resolution than PC, but still 640*480 on the Dreamcast).

Now that this version is under control, I will go back now to PC version and continue the implementation of the remaining characters and levels etc...

Great will there be another kickstarter campaign or is it self funded? I'm in for a Dc copy anyhow.

shadowgangs
dark night

Post#103 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Wrath of Khan wrote:
shadowgangs wrote:Great will there be another kickstarter campaign or is it self funded? I'm in for a Dc copy anyhow.

The game is self funded, but there will be a possibility for another Kickstarter to help with the developments costs and get a base of beta testers, I value feedback a lot!.