Skies of Arcadia Day (Talk Like a Pirate)

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Skies of Arcadia Day (Talk Like a Pirate)

Post#1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Vyse, Fina, and Aika have a message for you:

Happy Talk Like an Arcadian - er - Pirate Day. Cheers! :)
Attachments
SOA_pirate_question.jpg
Skies of Arcadia humor

beanboy
Wazza

Re: Skies of Arcadia Day (Talk Like a Pirate)

Post#2 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Arrrrr matey's!
It's time for ah Skies of Arcadia 2 me harties.
And if Sega refuses,.........then we make sega,.........walk da plank! Arrrrr!! :lol:

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#3 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:30 pm

That we will, me hearty, and I wager we can be might persuasive to Mr. SEGA with a flash of steel and a gruff voice. Lately SEGA has been associatin' the with wrong crowd as the proper classes would call it, and I think we ought to teach 'im the error of his ways. Twenty lashings ought to be enough to get him to see the folly of his ways, and if Mr. SEGA be willin' to part with Skies o' Arcadia 2, then we'll let him take a fair turn of the old rum.

But if'n he don't lad, if SEGA refuses to let his remaining true friends sail the Skies again, then keelhaul the traitor I say! And what the ship's barnacles don't tear asunder can be sent to Davy Jones's locker for all I care!

All right, SEGA, all right, don't simper. I wasn't really gonna send ya to the briny deep. Just... just make sure you get the new Sakura Wars and Shenmue games to us, ya hear? And think about old Arcadia, would ya? We miss our old crew mates.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#4 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:03 am

An if them sega scallywags, don't listen to our good advice, then walk da plank they will!
And to da Kraken and Davy Jones Locker dey go! Arrrrrrrr!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#5 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:05 am

An if them sega scallywags, don't listen to our good advice, then walk da plank they will!
An to da Kraken and Davy Jones Locker dey go, where they will stay an let be! Arrrrrr!