SEGA 2015- and Beyond.

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: SEGA 2015- and Beyond.

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Too far into the future to even think about a Sega re-entry in the market. If I was Sega, I'd leave that market alone. As long as they are selling software, why get into a hardware war.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs
voldo83
fire
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO - Dregen.

Post by voldo83 »

It's hard to think so many years in the future. I will see what´s happen with Project Needlemouse aka Sonic The hedgehog 4. If they come up with a streaming device, I buy it. If SEGA release arcade games on iPad, I buy it, it's that simple. I'm that close to buy a Xbox360/Ps3 just for After burner Climax, fortunately I have 3 friends that own Xbox360, so I may just buy that game, so SEGA will get some money from me.

But yeah, you have to live right now, not think about something that can or may happen about 7 years or later, oh man, I will be almost 40 then. Terrible mind. I was 16 years old when I bought Dreamcast.

I'm glad to see SEGA happy again and that Sonic will be a good game again.

It´s going pretty well for SEGA now. We may see more New IP's instead of Super Duper Mega Collections all of it's kind.

Think future
Think SEGA
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

This is where Sega should stay (software). The Wii Mark 27 alone will kill them as well as "Xbox 375 3/4" and the blind loyal Sony PS7 users.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs