Assassin's Creed Movie

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Radkin
PSOaholic

Assassin's Creed Movie

Post#1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:04 am

Robert Downy Jr. just signed on....not sure how I feel about this...
I'm not a fan of the games and I wasn't interested in the movie but now...I have mixed feelings.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/09/12/ro ... reed-movie
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Re: Assassin's Creed Movie

Post#2 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:46 am

I'm not a fan either, but i'm just as interested to hear that Michael Fassbender is pencilled in too. it's best to take a game-to-movie with a pinch of salt, but in this case, the inspiration for the first game was a 1938 novel called ALAMUT by Vladimir Bartol, and I think they may be looking to the original text for inspiration too. Even though both Fassbender and Downey Jr have done their fare share of 'comic book' movies, Fassbender is just as well known for his classical and stage work. I think the proof of pudding will be in the eating. It depends who directs I suppose as to what direction it goes in... ;)

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Re: Assassin's Creed Movie

Post#3 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:15 pm

It's looking pretty good right now. I saw the back of Michael Fassbenders head at Christmas time. How exciting that was, lol. He was walking thru a market in Cork city.

If ubisoft play their cards right a profitable trilogy could be on the cards and fassbenders recent description of the movie sounds good to me.

Return to “Off Topic”