Goooooooodbye

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Wombat
Vagabond

Re: Goooooooodbye

Post#11 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:33 am

This might be a good moment to rethink if the majority of sub-forums are still adding value to this boards. My vote would go to deleting/merging those which go beyond the heart of Dreamcast-Talk, it get a bit more quiet at times, but it would push up quality and topics that matter.

sverige-warrior
core

Post#12 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:42 am

im brand new to the forum but thans for all you have done wish you the best
what can you tell me about that day the snow turned to rain?

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#13 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:09 pm

mazonemayu wrote:It's different for admins & mods, we sorta have to keep everything in order here & I read a lot of posts or topics that are like: wtf is this shit, so yes it can be a bit too much at times... :lol:

That's true. Although if that's the only issue then Radkin could always resign her position as an admin.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#14 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:11 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:
mazonemayu wrote:It's different for admins & mods, we sorta have to keep everything in order here & I read a lot of posts or topics that are like: wtf is this shit, so yes it can be a bit too much at times...

That's true. Although if that's the only issue then Radkin could always resign her position as an admin.

I sent Impulse a message and told him that's what I'm going to do for now. Its just too hard to keep up with everything, especially on my schedule. I probably won't really be posting much, after this.

Again, I just want to thank everyone for all the years.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Impulse
Admin

Post#15 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:50 am

Indeed this is a sad day to see Radkin resign but I completely respect her decision and understand that she needs to leave behind her admin duties. We have been through many great times on this forum and I hope many more but" Radkin" will no longer be in red :(

I hate to agree that the golden times of dc-talk are gone but I must say that social media groups on facebook, blogs, etc are aging old school forums like ours quite quickly.

I would like to start a poll to see what everyone is looking for nowadays. Have yours wants changed on this forum? I want to see what everyone thinks and if we need to restructure things, we will. Anyway look for this in the coming days. Until then, Dream on folks.
-Impulse

Cornerb0y
stalker

Post#16 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Sad to see you go Radkin, while I haven't been on the forums long, I've enjoyed reading your post/thoughts. Hope to see you online in the future!

EnternalHope
dark night

Post#17 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:46 am

Wombat wrote:This might be a good moment to rethink if the majority of sub-forums are still adding value to this boards. My vote would go to deleting/merging those which go beyond the heart of Dreamcast-Talk, it get a bit more quiet at times, but it would push up quality and topics that matter.

Second.

I am deeply dismayed to see Radkin go, I really want all of us to remain the DC dedicated community that its been the past several years. We are all also SEGA fans and need to show how much we appropriate each other and the greatest most passionate gaming company in the world.

I am sorry to see you go Radkin, please come back someday. :cry:

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#18 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:12 am

While I haven't been on here much as I used to back in the day, I have started posting more lately. Radkin, I been through similar. Sometimes it is best to move on and focus on your life. I know I am a much happier person than I was moderating at TIZ. I have all the time in the world to do me.

Hope to see you poke your head in every once in a while. Take care gal.

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Post#19 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 pm

I, too, understand your decision, Radkin. There have been some posts on here where I thought were very unfitting and...just straight up weird.

It's sad to see you go, but I understand completely.

Goodbye, Radkin. You will be missed. :(
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#20 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Thanks for all the kind words and understanding everyone. Means a lot. I will miss the old times.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Return to “Off Topic”