Console gaming desk?

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

tsquad
rebel

Console gaming desk?

Post#1 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm wanting to combine my pc gaming desk with my many many consoles. But I'm looking for a good solution that is not an L shaped desk that will house all of my consoles and my computer, all on 1-2 monitors. I have found a few alright desks for this but I know they will just end up looking bad and very cluttered. Does anyone have one, or know of one that will hold say 6 consoles or more along with a computer?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Re: Console gaming desk?

Post#2 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 pm

If you can find one large enough, I've found wire storage cubes (like this: http://www.amazon.com/Whitmor-6070-968- ... re+storage) are really good for consoles.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Sounds like some shelves could do the trick to hold some consoles, console games, maybe a small TV. You can get shelves that go on top of desks and/or desk units that come with shelves. You probably wouldn't want exactly this style, but this is a concept.

krssn
Metallic

Post#4 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:01 pm

The way I do it, I have an Expedit with a console in each square, and separate drawers one for PSUs, one for all the best video connections, and one for controllers two for each system . The Expedit has its own separate space away from my screen and projector, and I connect only one console at a time. I can connect each console I have in minutes, and put them back just as fast. Took me years to get to this point, but I can assure you, it's the best most convenient setup I've ever had...