19%
Dreamcast
60%
Total votes: 62

DreamcastHaven
undertow

Re: Best Sega console?

Post#31 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Neohound wrote:Sorry to interject, but I just wanted to say I definitely love the Dreamcast the best !! Oh yeah, nothing has compared to how those games make me feel, the fun, the variety, the fantastic 480p ED graphics: COLOUR and CLARITY, the people I met when I went online for the first time in my life, the drama, the humour, the blood, DC Talk !, the goriness, the horror, the cheesy, the sporty.....it truly is the console for all seasons.

I've liked other consoles, namely the Acorn Electron and Acorn Archimedes, the Atari ST and Commodore Amiga plus Sega Megadrive, ps1, Ps2, GameCube, ps3, Xbox 360 but not the love affair I've had with the DC. Maybe the Nintendo DS would be second.

Hey I have a question about the Atari ST, so i own one but I don't have any joysticks/controllers so what ones would you recommend?

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#32 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:22 pm

The only reason I really want a Saturn back is to play Panzer Dragoon 2. Also I never finished Panzer Dragoon Saga. I'd love to own that one again. There was a tactics style RPG called Mystaria that I liked too.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#33 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:24 am

I went with the Genesis because it has probably the most games that aged well of any Sega console. In America. The Master System probably had more in Europe and Brazil, and Japan guzzled up Saturn and DC games, but the Genesis had a ton of fantastic games that are still a blast to play today. I have little real interest in fixing my Master System, and my Saturn only gets play for things like 2D fighters, but other than the Dreamcast, the Genesis is the only one I play on a regular basis.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#34 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Dreamcast.

Saturn comes close. But for me personally, Dreamcast takes it.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

kikenovic
rebel

Post#35 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Dreamcast, best console ever in the freaking universe!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post#36 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:13 am

Dreamcast 1st SATURN 2nd Genesis 3rd.

jdollatari
rebel

Post#37 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:02 am

of course dreamcast wins here but you know what genesis is a close second and saturn a close third
It's still thinking :D

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#38 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:31 pm

I voted Genesis. Only because has a place in my heart as a child. When i had a snes i always wanted a genesis. I feel the genesis gave me the gaming bug the most.

But honestly I play my dreamcast much more.

akumajobelmont
undertow

Post#39 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:38 am

blatz89 wrote:Gotta go with Saturn. I love my DC, but the Saturn edges it out (barely) for having a better controller and an interesting library of games. Not that the Dreamcast DOESN'T, but it seems like every day I discover a new, obscure Japanese-only Saturn title that peaks my interest.

This is me ALL OVER.

Yeah, I've gotta go Saturn too. I love, love LOVE my Dreamcast, but the bigger Saturn library gets me every time. I love the super obscure Arcade Racers, B-Grade Fighters and stunning 2D games that the Saturn has. Had the Dreamcast lived as long as the Saturn did in Japan, then I've no doubt that my decision would be harder to make, but the Saturn has so many crazy games I'm constantly discovering, that it's gotta be my pick :)

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post#40 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:38 am

Dreamcast hands down.