Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Sakura Wars Problem

Post#1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello

I love Sakura Wars.

But at my old age, I'm way too impatient to follow translation guides anymore. I especially dislike how translation guides only translate ONE outcome, meaning if you don't choose the options they want you to choose, you can't follow what's happening. I can't stand this because the whole point is to do what YOU want to do. Not follow a guide to the letter.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the hard work they went through to translate these things. Translating is a very tedious thing, I know.

But I want full freedom in the game.

Is there some kind of patch available that displays the text in English, or something of the sort?

Or maybe the Dreamcast version features an English text option. (I've been looking for an excuse to get 1 & 2 for the Dreamcast even though I have the Saturn versions)

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: Sakura Wars Problem

Post#2 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:05 pm

nope
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

naiaru
photon blast

Post#3 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:51 am

This doesn't really help your problem but the Dreamcast versions look (and sound) many times better and allow you to carry your save across all four games (I can think off the top of my head of at least one instance where a choice you make in the second game is explicitly mentioned in the fourth game), so you should really get those versions anyways.

dj898
noob

Post#4 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:25 pm

As far as I know Saturn versions nor DC versions never translated. On PS2 it did get translated into Korean if I'm not mistaken and later series in English as well.

I love Sakura Taisen too! Was one of my all time fav on Saturn back in the days :)

Sent from my cloud using TPT

jdollatari
rebel

Post#5 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:01 am

still no translation for this? i know its not quite up there with snatcher and policenauts but still
It's still thinking :D