Dreamcast-Talk 3.0 New Website Info

Website Updates and Support for Dc Talk will be posted here.
Also post your feedback and suggestions for the site.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

segata sanshiro
Cracked LCD

Re: Dreamcast-Talk 3.0 New Website Info

Post#11 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:19 am

Looks very good man! On the other hand its harder for me to read the fonts.

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#12 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:22 am

I like the new site! Great job Impulse! :D

TacT
Uber

Post#13 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:13 pm

WOW!!! Really Looks amazing! Great job!
Now everything is so different its like getting a new phone I gotta learn how to use it again every time ahahahah Keep up the great work !!

it's still thinking.

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#14 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Wow. I use the site primarily on my iPhone so I notice a big improvement already. I have tapatalk but am not really a fan. I aready like how well the color scheme works on the mobile side. Big improvements! Thanks.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.

Impulse
Admin

Post#15 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Thank you guys! Glad everyone is liking it much as I do :) It's a little ways away from being completed but when all is done I'm going to make a topic explaining all the changes. I understand it might take a little to get used to the new site but thankfully it's still on the same forum platform.

Jenkins wrote:BUG: I can't open/resize attached pictures in PMs:
"The selected attachment does not exist anymore."

Hmm that's an odd one. So when you try to attach an image in a PM that is what it says?

I apologize for any bug that appear. This is probably inevitable since we upgraded a very mature forum.

segata sanshiro wrote:Looks very good man! On the other hand its harder for me to read the fonts.

I sort of know what you mean, the font is pretty stylistic and sometimes hard to see. It was a middle ground for me between ugliness and legibility lol Maybe this is something I can tweak a little.

FinedrivE wrote:Wow. I use the site primarily on my iPhone so I notice a big improvement already. I have tapatalk but am not really a fan. I aready like how well the color scheme works on the mobile side. Big improvements! Thanks.

I'm glad it looks good on the iphone! This is a responsive design so it should work great on any device. I too don't like tapatalk much but it's still there in case anyone wants to use it ;)
-Impulse

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#16 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Yeah it's looking great Impulse! Very slick! :-)
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#17 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Thank you for your quick reply!

A member sent me three pics via pm. I read this pm on my phone when I was on my way home. The first picture was too heavy for the phone (download and image size) but it showed up. So I logged out and tried it a day later on my PC. After the update I can't open the one I saw nor the other two.

Impulse
Admin

Post#18 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:53 am

Jenkins wrote:Thank you for your quick reply!

A member sent me three pics via pm. I read this pm on my phone when I was on my way home. The first picture was too heavy for the phone (download and image size) but it showed up. So I logged out and tried it a day later on my PC. After the update I can't open the one I saw nor the other two.

Jenkins, I think during the migration process some of those attachment got corrupted. I remember seeing one or two that would not transfer. Maybe they were the unlucky ones? :( Could you kindly ask the user to resend the attachments? I'm really sorry about that. Please let me know if this issue persists.
-Impulse

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#19 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:09 am

Wow! It looks amazing great work Impulse! My jaw hit the floor when I seen this big change. It is such a breath of fresh air!

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#20 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:45 am

This is pretty sweet. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I came to the site today. Nice!