Bleemcast

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
peterjack
noob

Bleemcast

Post#1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:40 am

I was just wondering....being almost 10 years now since we first was hearing about it. I'm surprised that nobody has been able to take the Bleem beta disc thats out and be able to expand on it, isnt the essential information they need for creating emulation on that disc?

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Bleemcast

Post#2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:17 am

One factor is that most people who want to play games with the PS mostly can get them for cheap and own a console to play it on....most. People who want to play a PS game on a Dreamcast nowadays like me are rare. My son and I love playing the Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro game via Bleemcast. That iso does exist btw - so you do not have to do the swap disc thing.

I only wish "Wheel of Fortune" or "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" (US, not UK) was "bleemed". Those games may not be possible. To note, there is a UK version on Dreamcast of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Re: Bleemcast

Post#3 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:51 pm

Yeah was looking forward to playing Tenchu on my dreamcast.