What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Van Halbgott
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2
Sonic Adventure (technically)
Quake III Arena
Chu Chu Rocket

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post by Van Halbgott »

Mostly PSOV2 since I got it for my birthday and Virtua Fighter 3tb because I bought that since I got tired of playing just Soul Caliber (no offense).

Tankish83
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: saving up to get a broadband adapter to play quake 3 and pso

Post by Tankish83 »

I just repaired my dreamcast this weekend and I'm looking forward to playing
Vigilante 8 2nd offense
D2
Every Resident evil game
And every star wars game
And sonic shuffle

You know just one or 2 games hahaha.

Mkk_hanzo
rebel

Post by Mkk_hanzo »

Not on real hardware atm because Im travelling, but Im giving a second chance to Max Steele, and grinding slowly on Sega GT. Emulated using Redream on my Logitech G Cloud.

Shao6
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by Shao6 »

I'm playing a lot of Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X and F1 World Grand Prix 2.