What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
hawkzer0
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: all of them :D

Re: What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

Post by hawkzer0 »

OatBob wrote:
OatBob wrote:We will eventually need Guru Guru Onsen 2 for when us gamers start hitting retirement age.

strike that. Sega Kara needs to happen.

That would be pretty sweet. That and Dreamcall!

Are you aware of this?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15773
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Obviously UT is in the top but realistically, I just want to see what's next. I don't believe we will see much more games brought back. Most likely we might see homebrew games go online but other than that, we can only hope.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs
Sonic1994DC
Carnage
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO Ver.2, Quake 3, Maximum Pool, The Next Tetris Online, Worms World Party, Alien Front Online

Post by Sonic1994DC »

Bob Dobbs wrote:Obviously UT is in the top but realistically, I just want to see what's next. I don't believe we will see much more games brought back. Most likely we might see homebrew games go online but other than that, we can only hope.

Bob we simply can't live in a world without Bomberman, Outtrigger, and Propeller Arena not being back online. Bomberman might be my most requested game back online and I'm sure a lot of others want that game back online also. UT might be impossible at the moment but strange things happen. You can't give up hope Bob! Also me and Luke did complete the quest. When we logged off the game are play time was 3 hours and 7 minutes
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Ok Sonic1994,

1. I really feel bad I left being I thought we were done after Teal'C left...sorry.

2. You are correct: we can only hope some more magic will happen for the mighty Dreamcast...the undead console...
Regards,
Bob Dobbs
law56ker
rebel

Post by law56ker »

toy racer
Sonic1994DC
Carnage
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO Ver.2, Quake 3, Maximum Pool, The Next Tetris Online, Worms World Party, Alien Front Online

Post by Sonic1994DC »

Bob Dobbs wrote:Ok Sonic1994,

1. I really feel bad I left being I thought we were done after Teal'C left...sorry.

2. You are correct: we can only hope some more magic will happen for the mighty Dreamcast...the undead console...

1. Don't feel bad, will do the quest this Saturday

2. A lot of talented people are discovering the Dreamcast and would like to see these games back online
mettaton
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: daytona usa, quake 3

Post by mettaton »

Now that Daytona USA is up, SEGA Tetris
Its’od
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: beginner recently purchased 15 different online games

Post by Its’od »

The fighting games that was released for Japan
Claeris
lithium
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Chu Chu, Ooga Booga, 4x4 Evo, AFO, Quake 3, Star Lancer, Monaco GP, Propeller Arena, NBA 2k1(?)

Post by Claeris »

Propeller Arena!
Zoarb
lithium
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2

Post by Zoarb »

Rune Jade!
Life is a gamble.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Don't put all your chips on red.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

But above all, make sure you
HAVE FUN