Are there any webhosts that allow VMU files?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Londinium
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I'm up for anything

Are there any webhosts that allow VMU files?

Post by Londinium »

Are there any? I've been wanting to upload some VMU saves, but I don't know if there's any that allow them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

rudiment
lithium

Re: Are there any webhosts that allow VMU files?

Post by rudiment »

Could you elaborate on what your trying to do?

Londinium
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I'm up for anything

Post by Londinium »

I've come across a few random VMU files over the past few months, and I just want to have them somewhere for easy downloading
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

rudiment
lithium

Post by rudiment »

There's Blueswirl. I think you can upload there, but I think downloading is not working. Most of those sites from back in the day are kinda dead or broken unfortunately.

rudiment
lithium

Post by rudiment »

If you just want backups, then you can use an SD card reader with dreamshell.

I have been thinking about hosting a very basic website to host peoples saves on, but I didnt think anyone would use it this day and age. You know, with stuff like dreamshell and an already large amount of saves out there.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post by deluxux »

katana.cyou
Respect to mrneo240