Help locating Beats of Rage Collection vol 1-9

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Stringer_bell
lithium

Re: Help locating Beats of Rage Collection vol 1-9

Post by Stringer_bell »

SMiTH wrote:im wondering how many bor games have been made for dreamcast?
i remember finding bor mods on webarchive from old dc sites around 2003.
i'm willing to bet there must be tons of bor games for dc that were lost over time.
then you have more recent bor dc games as well.
how many do you think exist?
Hundreds and prob hundreds have been lost to time. Nintendo taking down isozone was a huge blow to the community. I often look at the files poeple share of the BOR titles and while its impressive so many have been backed up - so many arent there. I dont remember the titles but its sort of if I were to see the title listed it would unlock that memory if that makes any sense. Off the top of my head isozone had close to a dozen soundtrack hacks to Marvel vs Capcom 2 those are gone. I know a lot of these BOR titles were proof of concept / low effort but it doesent mean they should have been wiped away forever. A real shame.

Dreamkazt
blackout!

Re: Help locating Beats of Rage Collection vol 1-9

Post by Dreamkazt »

I am a Beat Em Up fan, from the B.O.R. So far I have almost all games, including Ripfire conversions for DreamCast which I am waiting for its new Final Fight GOLD: Super Extra version.