Dreamcast 13th Anniversary Live Stream - Today @ 2:00PM EDT

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All of them! I'm able to connect with dial-up or broadband.

Dreamcast 13th Anniversary Live Stream - Today @ 2:00PM EDT

Post by pcwzrd13 »

I will be streaming some live Dreamcast gameplay (with commentary) to celebrate the Dreamcast's 13th Anniversary today 2:00PM - 5:00PM EDT (GMT -4:00). Yes, I know it's a day early but I won't be able to do it on the day of, so it will have to do. Come watch and chat about your Dreamcast memories in the chatroom. There is no signup required to watch the stream or chat (just type in a username and the captcha).

Here is a list of games on the lineup:

Propeller Arena

Power Stone 2

Shenmue (You Arcade)

Dynamite Cop

I will be taking requests as well so if there's a particular game you would like to see, just let me know here or in the chat today. Here is a list of games I own for your reference (10th post down).

Link to the stream:

https://sites.google.com/site/segadream ... e-gameplay

Note to Google Chrome users: the embedded player doesn't appear to be working in Chrome. Please try another browser if you don't see it.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Megas_XLR
minority
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Attempting to get modem and phantasy star online

Re: Dreamcast 13th Anniversary Live Stream - Today @ 2:00PM

Post by Megas_XLR »

No dreamcast live stream is complete without seaman
And today isn't even 9/9

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All of them! I'm able to connect with dial-up or broadband.

Post by pcwzrd13 »

Megas_XLR wrote:No dreamcast live stream is complete without seaman
lol, I don't think I'll really have time for Seaman. The first few days or so are pretty boring as well. Plus I don't want to have to turn the Dreamcast on and off throughout the stream while I change the date.
Megas_XLR wrote:And today isn't even 9/9
As I said, I won't be able to do it tomorrow so I figure it's close enough.
PSO Characters:

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post by pcwzrd13 »

Dreamcast Anniversary Pre-show has started. Playing some videos from the Shenmue Passport.
PSO Characters:

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post by pcwzrd13 »

Thanks for watching guys! It was a lot of fun! :D If you missed it, you can check out the replay at the link below.

http://www.twitch.tv/pcwzrd13/b/331506274

Now off to play some PSO!
PSO Characters:

Cornerb0y
stalker
Dreamcast Games you play Online: AFO/Chu Chu Rocket/Daytona/F355/Ooga Booga/Worms

Post by Cornerb0y »

I'll actually be doing a live stream tomorrow from 12pm-12am (Central) myself. Feel free to join in and have some fun! I've got a ton of games lined up! The link to my twitch is in my sig!

CD AGES
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: http://www.youtube.com/user/CDages

Post by CD AGES »

Too bad i wasn't able to watch it live but i did happen to just finish watching the recording. That Power Stone 2 run was a little discouraging to say the least :lol: Was that seriously the first time you ever beat the game :oops:

Overall it was a solid Dreamcast live stream and fun to watch. Thanks for the mention by the way during the DC playthrough ;)
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post by pcwzrd13 »

CD AGES wrote:Too bad i wasn't able to watch it live but i did happen to just finish watching the recording.
Cool! It must have been kind of confusing listening to one end of a conversation though eh?
CD AGES wrote:That Power Stone 2 run was a little discouraging to say the least :lol: Was that seriously the first time you ever beat the game :oops:
:lol: I know, I stink at it! Thanks to some tips from Alec, I really gave the final boss a beating at the end there! Yes, it was the first time I beat the game. I was never able to beat the final boss until now.
CD AGES wrote: Overall it was a solid Dreamcast live stream and fun to watch. Thanks for the mention by the way during the DC playthrough ;)
Glad you enjoyed it! I had fun doing it. Couldn't help but mention the best Dynamite Cop player I know. :D
PSO Characters:

CD AGES
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: http://www.youtube.com/user/CDages

Post by CD AGES »

Cool! It must have been kind of confusing listening to one end of a conversation though eh?
Not at all. I'd figure you'd be comunicating with your viewers in some form or another.
Couldn't help but mention the best Dynamite Cop player I know.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news