Sturmwind

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
HCRAYERT504
undertow

Re: Sturmwind

Post#211 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Sorry for the delayed reply, I haven't been on here in a couple weeks. Anyway, we accept most major credit cards, as well as PayPal. All payments are then processed through either PayPal or Stripe, both trusted and secure third party financial companies. Hope that helps![/quote]
Yes thanks. By the way what indie Sega genesis games do you all have?

SirNyan
dark night

Post#212 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:30 am

HCRAYERT504 wrote:Sorry for the delayed reply, I haven't been on here in a couple weeks. Anyway, we accept most major credit cards, as well as PayPal. All payments are then processed through either PayPal or Stripe, both trusted and secure third party financial companies. Hope that helps!

Yes thanks. By the way what indie Sega genesis games do you all have?

At the moment, we don't have any Genesis/Mega-Drive games in stock. We are planning on adding Genesis games to our selection this year though. Currently, we have two titles confirmed. I can't give exact names unfortunately, but we should be stocking one of them within the next month or so. It's a really top quality game too. I'm personally looking forward to trying it out.

It's our goal to focus mainly on games for Sega consoles in 2017. :mrgreen:
Looking for awesome Independent Dreamcast games? Visit The Bit Station at www.thebitstationgames.com!

Blarneo
rebel

Post#213 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:06 pm

SirNyan wrote:Thanks to everyone that placed pre-orders up till now, we really do appreciate it! I'm working on a update concerning the status of the pre-orders right now. You should receive it in a newsletter within the next few days. We want to make sure everyone is informed about what's going on.

I missed the pre-order window. Will you have enough on hand to sell when you get them, or are you only getting what is already reserved? Are you the Tesla of indie games? They show off a car and everybody orders one, and now are on a 2 year waiting list.

SirNyan
dark night

Post#214 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 am

Blarneo wrote:
SirNyan wrote:Thanks to everyone that placed pre-orders up till now, we really do appreciate it! I'm working on a update concerning the status of the pre-orders right now. You should receive it in a newsletter within the next few days. We want to make sure everyone is informed about what's going on.

I missed the pre-order window. Will you have enough on hand to sell when you get them, or are you only getting what is already reserved? Are you the Tesla of indie games? They show off a car and everybody orders one, and now are on a 2 year waiting list.

Blarneo, yes we are getting more copies beyond the pre-orders. Currently, we are filling the pre-orders so we're hoping to have Sturmwind back up for general sale within the next couple of weeks. :lol: No we're no Tesla. Turnaround has been pretty fast on the pre-orders. The biggest think that slowed us down was problems with DHL who handled the Germany to USA transfer. They literally lost our package for about a week, but everything seems to be back on schedule now. My best advice would be to follow us on Twitter or Facebook. That's the first places we'll announce we've got them back up for sale.
Looking for awesome Independent Dreamcast games? Visit The Bit Station at www.thebitstationgames.com!

Blarneo
rebel

Post#215 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:49 pm

" My best advice would be to follow us on Twitter or Facebook. "

Following you on the twits. :)

Return to “Lounge”