Why should I buy a Dreamcast?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Katatafish_52
noob

Why should I buy a Dreamcast?

Post#1 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Hey, I just became a member and got here from a youtuber named Adam Koralik that suggested in his Dreamcast overview video that anybody interested in the Dreamcast (me) should check out this website. I have always been interested in the Dreamcast but never had the balls to buy one. I currently own a Xbox One (piece of crap I don't care what anyone says), a Xbox 360, OUYA, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, N64, and a Atari 2600. Another question is I don't know if I should get a Saturn or a Dreamcast. I usually like open world games like GTA and well done FPS's (not COD they suck). But my favorite genre is RACING, I don't know why but I love the nature of a well done racing game. So anyway would love to know any exclusive racing games or cool shooters. Yes, I would get Shenmue and Sonic Adventure if I had a Dreamcast.

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Re: Why should I buy a Dreamcast?

Post#2 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Welcome!

If you like racers, the Dreamcast has at least a million quality racing games.

Sega Rally 2
V rally 1 and 2
Test Drive Le Mans
F335 challenge
Tokyo highway battle 1 and 2
MSR
There's some f1 games if you're into that

Basically it's a really good console for racers. Really the dreamcast has something for everyone.

dirtydav
stalker

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:25 am

Daytona USA 2001
Sega GT
Rush Rush Rally Racing
Re-Volt

soooo many more too.

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind