Dreams really do come true

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Adam
shadow

Post#1 » Thu May 21, 2015 5:20 am

2010, I dated this girl I really really liked in high school. After a few months of dating our relationship hit a bump and we broke up :|. Throughout the years we kept in contact on facebook messaging each other every now and then.

Well this past Sunday I had messaged her asking if I could borrow a clarinet for this concert at my old high school. She responded and told me to come pick it up. Monday morning I head over to her house. She invites me in and we start talking about video games, school, life etc etc. After about 2 hours of conversation she says "I have the clarinet and something else for you" she goes to her room and comes back with a box with a couple of Dreamcast games.

I offered to giver her cash for the games but refused and told me to take them. They are free for you.
Skies of Arcadia
Power Stone 2
Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Space Channel 5
Gauntlet Legends
Grandia 2
Sonic Shuffle
And she gave me her cell number as well

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Re: Dreams really do come true

Post#2 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:25 pm

That would be an excellent starter pack for a DC collection, lucky you.

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Post#3 » Fri May 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Amazing! I haven't seen SoA any cheaper than $100.
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

DC4EVER
rebel

Post#4 » Sun May 24, 2015 6:22 am

Thats a awesome collection. Now make sure shes not one of these single mothers with 3 kids type of thing..Lol

Green Ranger
killer

Post#5 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Wow, how nice of her! Sounds like there's still some chemistry between you two ;)

Where the games complete (with manuals and cases)?

Adam
shadow

Post#6 » Mon May 25, 2015 3:05 am

HAHAHA she does not have any kids :D
SOA and Power stone are missing manuals unfortunately
The rest of them are complete. Sometime this week im going over again. ill keep everyone updated :mrgreen:

Dreamcast Matching Service haha

theyoungdreamer
rebel

Post#7 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:06 am

its true what everyone i know says relationships never really die :)