Chao Adventure

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Chao Adventure

Post#1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Has anyone else ever been really attached to Chao Adventure or some other VMU game? I think I'd like to try Pac-Man on my VMU...or Space Invaders on the VMU...
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Re: Chao Adventure

Post#2 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:37 am

I've literally never had a VMU with working batteries, so no.

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Post#3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:55 am

lastcallgames wrote:I've literally never had a VMU with working batteries, so no.

Well, I'd recommend getting some watch batteries (2032) for it to get its full potential. And the standalone features of the VMU are probably the coolest things about it. ;)

-Some plebs at IGN

killbot80k
fire

Post#4 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 pm

I actually just got batteries for my VMU!
Man, there are actually quite a few good vmu mini games. Chao Adventure, Powerstone Mini, Sega GT, Football are all really cool vmu game but, my favorite has to be the Soul Calibur game. It is the only game the attempted voice sampling to my knowledge. Has great animation and some fun games to it. I mean where else can you shoot Soul Calibur characters out of a cannon? I wasted a lot of batteries with this game. If anyone hasn't played this one yet go do it!
(Don't forget to enable the BG music in options) :D

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Post#5 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Wow...I'm impressed with the animation on that game. Thank you for sharing!

-Some plebs at IGN