USB Powered Lvi Modems Sale 10% Off!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
TacT
Uber

Re: USB Powered Lvi Modems For Sale

Post#61 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Five more modems shipped out today You will all be online soon!! And more modems on the way!

Keep getting those DCs Online!!!

WP_20170112_21_57_45_Pro_LI (2).jpg

it's still thinking.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#62 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:27 pm

So I don't think phone lines go shorter than 7ft .. mine wasn't as big as I recalled and works perfect

http://image.ibb.co/jwQiJF/20170117_181631.jpg too bad sli.mg image-hosting dead ..

TacT's USB-powered line voltage inducer built-in a fax modem .. it's a dream come true !!! I've banged this out for hours no trouble and enabling DMZ on the Dreamcast IP just perfect all-around ready for everything =}

Thanks SO much for your kind service !
Last edited by mistamontiel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#63 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Hey TacT, the NW147 modem that I ordered in December just arrived. I now have all the parts needed to make a built-in LVI like yours. I think I know how to do it, but just to be sure, and since I only have one modem and don't want to mess with it a lot, could you please share a few photos for us that are not in the USA and want to build the LVI by ourselves?

My concern is how you cut the case so the power cable could pass through, and how/where you did solder and accommodate the power cable, resistor and capacitor in the modem PCB/inside the case.

TacT
Uber

Post#64 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:40 pm

I'll try to get some pics together soon

it's still thinking.

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#65 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:27 pm

I'd be very appreciated :)

Alkaholik
noob

Post#66 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:25 pm

I just got my modem back from TacT and it work perfectly. It looks great and cuts down on the clutter, not to mention that a battery is no longer needed. I highly recommend it for anyone.

Thanks TacT

qewelw
shadow

Post#67 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:48 am

Got a modem from TacT. Works Great! Finally I can play my dreamcast online after so many years. Thanks man.

TacT
Uber

Re: USB Powered Lvi Modems Sale 10% Off!

Post#68 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:45 pm

I'm glad they all work so well for you!! I'm happy to help people get their dreamcasts online again! =D

Now that its gotten rolling for a while!
5 in stock ready to go! 10% lower Now only 23$ each!
PM if interested

WP_20170115_20_36_25_Pro_LI (2).jpg

(Also trying to get a simple guide pictures for those wanting to do it themselves just been too busy everything's torn up.)

it's still thinking.

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#69 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:37 pm

TacT wrote:(Also trying to get a simple guide pictures for those wanting to do it themselves just been too busy everything's torn up.)

Thanks ;) In the meanwhile I will deplete my stock of 9V batteries :lol:

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#70 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:06 pm

This is a great deal! I might consider purchasing a 2nd one for my son!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs