Where Do I Go To Download Propeller Arena To Burn on a Disc?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
gjb1985
drunken sailor

Re: Where Do I Go To Download Propeller Arena To Burn on a Disc?

Post#21 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:20 pm

how much for zombie revenge? that is one is also getting rare. can get one for 20 euros

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#22 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:08 pm

gjb1985 wrote:how much for zombie revenge? that is one is also getting rare. can get one for 20 euros

I picked up a secondhand copy on ebay for around 20 euros, ntsc. I think I prefer the ntsc boxes to the flimsy pal ones anyhow. Its not mint but it should be fine.
It really looks like fun.

gjb1985
drunken sailor

Post#23 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 pm

I prefer pal because they look like they actually mean something. and look more expensive and unique

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Post#24 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:28 am

Someone on ebay is selling repros of Propeller Arena

wrathofkhan
fire

Post#25 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:19 am

GameOverYeah wrote:Someone on ebay is selling repros of Propeller Arena

Could be retro labs maybe or gary

WingMantis
dark night

Post#26 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:39 pm

Wrath of Khan wrote:
gjb1985 wrote:how much for zombie revenge? that is one is also getting rare. can get one for 20 euros

I picked up a secondhand copy on ebay for around 20 euros, ntsc. I think I prefer the ntsc boxes to the flimsy pal ones anyhow. Its not mint but it should be fine.

Hi, just signed up for the forum. I bought Zombie Revenge back in the day. I had it in my DC for less than 5 minutes because the camera is so restrictive it was unplayable IMO.

I just found out about the widescreen hacks and tried it out. The game is so much better in widescreen I will be playing it through before I sell this one off!

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#27 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:56 pm

WingMantis wrote:
Wrath of Khan wrote:

Hi, just signed up for the forum. I bought Zombie Revenge back in the day. I had it in my DC for less than 5 minutes because the camera is so restrictive it was unplayable IMO.

I just found out about the widescreen hacks and tried it out. The game is so much better in widescreen I will be playing it through before I sell this one off!

Ive yet to play my copy. But I will soon. Can widescreen hacks be used on dc hardware? Or is this via sdcard?

WingMantis
dark night

Post#28 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Sorry I hadn't been on in quite a while. You probably already figured it out, but the Widescreen codes do work on hardware. Usually better than they do on emulators.

Segaretro has the complete list of Action Replay/Code Breaker codes. The guys at assembler games have been making hex patches for game images too. But I would rather use the real disc and codes until I can get an affordable hard drive mod.

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#29 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 pm