Where Do I Go To Download Propeller Arena To Burn on a Disc?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
gjb1985
drunken sailor

Re: Where Do I Go To Download Propeller Arena To Burn on a Disc?

Post by gjb1985 »

how much for zombie revenge? that is one is also getting rare. can get one for 20 euros

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None.

Post by Wrath of Khan »

gjb1985 wrote:how much for zombie revenge? that is one is also getting rare. can get one for 20 euros
I picked up a secondhand copy on ebay for around 20 euros, ntsc. I think I prefer the ntsc boxes to the flimsy pal ones anyhow. Its not mint but it should be fine.
It really looks like fun.

gjb1985
drunken sailor

Post by gjb1985 »

I prefer pal because they look like they actually mean something. and look more expensive and unique

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Post by GameOverYeah »

Someone on ebay is selling repros of Propeller Arena

wrathofkhan
fire

Post by wrathofkhan »

GameOverYeah wrote:Someone on ebay is selling repros of Propeller Arena
Could be retro labs maybe or gary

WingMantis
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Alien Front Online, Daytona USA

Post by WingMantis »

Wrath of Khan wrote:
gjb1985 wrote:how much for zombie revenge? that is one is also getting rare. can get one for 20 euros
I picked up a secondhand copy on ebay for around 20 euros, ntsc. I think I prefer the ntsc boxes to the flimsy pal ones anyhow. Its not mint but it should be fine.
Hi, just signed up for the forum. I bought Zombie Revenge back in the day. I had it in my DC for less than 5 minutes because the camera is so restrictive it was unplayable IMO.

I just found out about the widescreen hacks and tried it out. The game is so much better in widescreen I will be playing it through before I sell this one off!

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None.

Post by Wrath of Khan »

WingMantis wrote:
Wrath of Khan wrote:
Hi, just signed up for the forum. I bought Zombie Revenge back in the day. I had it in my DC for less than 5 minutes because the camera is so restrictive it was unplayable IMO.

I just found out about the widescreen hacks and tried it out. The game is so much better in widescreen I will be playing it through before I sell this one off!
Ive yet to play my copy. But I will soon. Can widescreen hacks be used on dc hardware? Or is this via sdcard?

WingMantis
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Alien Front Online, Daytona USA

Post by WingMantis »

Sorry I hadn't been on in quite a while. You probably already figured it out, but the Widescreen codes do work on hardware. Usually better than they do on emulators.

Segaretro has the complete list of Action Replay/Code Breaker codes. The guys at assembler games have been making hex patches for game images too. But I would rather use the real disc and codes until I can get an affordable hard drive mod.

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: pso, 4x4, max pool, planet ring, afo, chu chu.... all of them

Post by itsthinkingstill »