What games do you want to see reviewed?

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

FinedrivE
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Can't get my dreamcast online. Looking forward to Quake 3, ya'know when ever I get around to it.

Re: What games do you want to see reviewed?

Post by FinedrivE »

Have you played any of the Goat Store Published Games? Feet of Fury, Cool Herders they have a bundle with all five of the titles together. I was curious if they were worth it.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO: anything with mayu in its name = me

Post by mazonemayu »

Please don't doublepost :p
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post by lastcallgames »

FinedrivE wrote:Have you played any of the Goat Store Published Games? Feet of Fury, Cool Herders they have a bundle with all five of the titles together. I was curious if they were worth it.
I have not, the only indy games I have are Dux 1.5 and Alice's Mom's Rescue.

Isn't Feet of Fury a DDR clone?

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post by lastcallgames »

FinedrivE wrote: Yes do that one. I was seriously looking at picking up Chicken Run though. I've heard it was actually good, so I wanted an honest opinion, from someone who got past the cover.
It's not.

I've played about an hour and a half of it, captured footage, and, while it looks and sounds good, it's just bad. The gameplay is boring (it's a stealth fetch quest with awkward minigames) and the camera is horrendous (admittedly, as many many 3D games were)

FinedrivE
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Can't get my dreamcast online. Looking forward to Quake 3, ya'know when ever I get around to it.

Post by FinedrivE »

As far as Feet of Fury Being DDR I wouldn't even know. I have never played DDR. In fact I don't recall ever actually seeing it played.

If I can get Chicken run cheap I'll pick it up. I'm aggressively negotiating for a copy. By that I mean I'm low-balling the shit out of someone. I'll be glad to give follow up commentary if I get it.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO: anything with mayu in its name = me

Post by mazonemayu »

I think it even works with the mat, I'm not 100% sure but I vaguely seem to remember having tested it years ago
Last edited by mazonemayu on Fri May 15, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post by lastcallgames »

FinedrivE wrote:If I can get Chicken run cheap I'll pick it up. I'm aggressively negotiating for a copy. By that I mean I'm low-balling the shit out of someone. I'll be glad to give follow up commentary if I get it.
I already filmed part of my review, so I'll give you a sneak preview. There's only 2 reasons you should get that game. Either 1) You're going for a complete DC collection (that's what I'm going for), or 2) You're a massive fan of the movie.

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post by FinedrivE »

Ooh that's not a good sign. I got it in a good deal with Tee Off and Time Stalkers. At the very least there are two titles there I'll give a good amount of attention.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post by lastcallgames »

FinedrivE wrote: Yes do that one. I was seriously looking at picking up Chicken Run though. I've heard it was actually good, so I wanted an honest opinion, from someone who got past the cover.
Ok, here's my video review, and I'm doing a write up for the Reviews section as well, but in the video, you get to hear my velvety smooth voice.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post by lastcallgames »

hudsthinking1999 wrote:Spirit of Speed: 1937. I might do one for myself, if no-one else does.

6 months later...

Still no review? Time to CRITIQUE... :twisted:
You're terrible.

I'm like halfway done, and it'll probably be up tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know, you have caused me misery.