Dreamcast Research Forum now open!

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Dreamcast Sonikku
shadow

Dreamcast Research Forum now open!

Post#1 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:59 am

I shouldn't really do this but my dreamcast research and development forum is now open! It's like SSRG, but with Dreamcasts! I am currently the only admin and member but I invite you to join!
Join Today!
dreamcastresearch.boards.net/
I love the Dreamcast!

Wombat
Vagabond

Re: Dreamcast Research Forum now open!

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 am

I always like seeing initiatives to keeping the Dream alive, however to be honest I don't really understand the purpose of your newly started board. As pointed out by BlueCrab the majority of DC coders are active at dcemulation, so unless you offer something new or better not many will jump ship.

Impulse
Admin

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Right on man. But, we also have a Homebrew section where you could definitely talk about the same thing. Like everyone said DC emulation is "the place" for that anyway. But good luck with the board! I'm moving this to the Dreamcast Community Section.
-Impulse

Dreamcast Sonikku
shadow

Post#4 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Wombat wrote:I always like seeing initiatives to keeping the Dream alive, however to be honest I don't really understand the purpose of your newly started board. As pointed out by BlueCrab the majority of DC coders are active at dcemulation, so unless you offer something new or better not many will jump ship.

Instead of Homebrew, it's researching the dreamcast and it's hardware.
I love the Dreamcast!

Dreamcast Sonikku
shadow

Post#5 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Impulse wrote:Right on man. But, we also have a Homebrew section where you could definitely talk about the same thing. Like everyone said DC emulation is "the place" for that anyway. But good luck with the board! I'm moving this to the Dreamcast Community Section.

Well... no members... ouch.
GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I love the Dreamcast!