Play Online Quest? May 23rd

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Bigboyzs
dark night

Play Online Quest? May 23rd

Post#1 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:10 am

Alright guys,

Looking for 3 players to join me on May 23rd/Monday. I'm level 30. My character name is Janny(wife's name). Looking to play hard mode and let's go through forest, caves, mines and ruins. I'm free all day and the wife gave me a game pass. Please let me know if you can join me to have some fun.

May 23rd
Hard mode
I'll be on at 08:00PT/11:00et/15:00gmt military times.

Thanks,

David

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Re: Play Online Quest? May 23rd

Post#2 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:16 am

Bigboyzs wrote:Alright guys,

Looking for 3 players to join me on May 23rd/Monday. I'm level 30. My character name is Janny(wife's name). Looking to play hard mode and let's go through forest, caves, mines and ruins. I'm free all day and the wife gave me a game pass. Please let me know if you can join me to have some fun.

May 23rd
Hard mode

Thanks,

David

I wouldn't mind joining you, but I will be on and off all day if that's going to be the case since I still live with my parents, and they don't want me hooked all day long. The only questions are is why is your wife trying to control you like that? Like I have some concerns, but do not want to get in your way of your marriage in every day life. Secondly, the format you have for times is quite confusing to me and possibly others. So since I live on the east coast in the United States is 11:00 AM correct?
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

Bigboyzs
dark night

Re: Play Online Quest? May 23rd

Post#3 » Sun May 22, 2016 3:24 am

scaryred24 wrote:
Bigboyzs wrote:Alright guys,

May 23rd
Hard mode

Thanks,

David

I wouldn't mind joining you, but I will be on and off all day if that's going to be the case since I still live with my parents, and they don't want me hooked all day long. The only questions are is why is your wife trying to control you like that? Like I have some concerns, but do not want to get in your way of your marriage in every day life. Secondly, the format you have for times is quite confusing to me and possibly others. So since I live on the east coast in the United States is 11:00 AM correct?

That's is correct 11am et. I'll be on all day. I'm usually online everyday.

I'm wife is actually cool. Monday is my free day. No work wife is at work. You'll understand when the times comes. In the meantime meet me up bro and play.