Phantasy Star Online Serial # Access key help

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

victoryrhoads
shadow

Phantasy Star Online Serial # Access key help

Post#1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 am

I've noticed that if you have a character on a VMU that had started with one Dreamcast's specific Access Key & Serial Number, that you can't play on a different Dreamcast with different Access & Serial numbers. However, if the 2 Dreamcasts have the same numbers - you can swap the VMU to either Dreamcast without a problem.

So my questions are; I know that once the numbers are put in, that they save to the DC internally. How do I remove the numbers that are already on system? Alternately, I no longer have the numbers that were used on one system, but I'd like to know what they were. So is there a way to view the Access Key and Serial Number that are already put in? Thanks in advance.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Phantasy Star Online Serial # Access key help

Post#2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Oh god that's a relief .. I can sure turn my current Dreamcast into a secondary =}

I don't know nor think there's a way to see what is stored , but you can flash your Dreamcast so it wipes those and ISP setting

http://psopalace.sylverant.net/ head to Downloads , Dreamcast Downloads , Dreamcast Flash Memory Eraser

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Post#3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 am

The only way to see the stored serials is to load an existing character and then try to create a new one and go online. When the game asks you for your serials, the fields will be filled in already using the serials from your old character. If you have no old characters, then you're SOL. There are two ways to erase the flash memory: a) get a PlanetWeb 1.0 browser disc, b) get a homebrew flash eraser CDI and burn it.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

victoryrhoads
shadow

Post#4 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank you!

mickschen
core

Post#5 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:55 am

Hi, a friend has a copy from a pso but have noch seriel and acces key, what we should do?

mick

mickschen
core

Post#6 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:06 am

oh thx i found some here in this board