Some Pso Questions

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Some Pso Questions

Post#1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:23 am

Despite being a veteran of Pso i still have a few questions :D
1 I feel bad for asking but is there any clean way to connect to schthack? i have a bba and dream pi if that helps as the codebreaker files are corrupted.
2 iv heard and seen people who said they have used codebreaker to hack npc's in the game to play as (aka sonic) and was wondering if it is possible (i know there is a mission with him but correct me if im wrong)
3 i recently picked up a wii again (the shame :? ) to mod it to play it rare gamecube games, and iv been wanting to try episode 2. I have it for the xbox and a modded xbox but it would be more fun to try it online! i know you can play pso online with the wii but the only application iv found to try it requires the legit disk and i was wondering if there is one where i can just use the iso?
Thanks

ch0pzta
GD-ROM

Re: Some Pso Questions

Post#2 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:19 am

Gday!

I have that Wii/GC setup and have played PSO online with it, you are probably talking about the Devolution method, that's the only one I know of that supports GC modem emulation and it does require the disc.
Current online Dreamcast games:
Quake 3 Arena - -ch0pzta>
Phantasy Star Online (Version 2) - ch0pzta - HUmar - YELLOWBOZE Lv60-odd

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#3 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:55 pm

ch0pzta wrote:Gday!

I have that Wii/GC setup and have played PSO online with it, you are probably talking about the Devolution method, that's the only one I know of that supports GC modem emulation and it does require the disc.

Thinks il just use pso on xbox, anyone know how to apply this patch?
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbo ... atch-1698/

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#4 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Never mind i figured it out! would have been nice to got to only 50 or something