Worms World Party Online question

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv2
Quake 3 Arena
Alien Front Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Ooga Booga
And more

Worms World Party Online question

Post by Nico0020 »

Finally got around to trying this with a friend as it was one of my favorite games to play on DC back in the day. We could connect to eachother just fine after port forwarding. However the game itself ran at very slow FPS / very laggy. I am guessing the game is trying to stay synced maybe? We are unfortunately quite far apart from eachother, myself in Japan and him in the central US, so maybe its just not gonna be possible to play for me. We haven't ever had problems with lag/connection in other games. Anyone else had similar issues with this game?

Holsten
fragger

Re: Worms World Party Online question

Post by Holsten »

Yeah i had the same issues recently.
Holsten knallt am dollsten.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All of them! I'm able to connect with dial-up or broadband.

Post by pcwzrd13 »

I've only ever experienced this when playing online via DreamShell. It's rare but does happen. It never happens when playing from the original disc though.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv2
Quake 3 Arena
Alien Front Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Ooga Booga
And more

Post by Nico0020 »

Both of us were playing from a MODE. I am using a .GDI, not sure about my friend. I do have the actual disc so I could try that.