PSOv2 - Book of Katana?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

VasiliyRS
Uber

PSOv2 - Book of Katana?

Post#1 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:29 pm

While playing today i got Book of KATANA3 item. What is that? How can it be used? How rare is that? How many those books exist?

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Re: PSOv2 - Book of Katana?

Post#2 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:42 pm

If I remember correctly you find each piece of the book and eventually you can get the katana weapon?? I always just hacked the weapon without finding each piece...the katana might not be obtainable through legit v2 drops? there are alot of v2 rares that were not actually obtainable. i think one was the red ring? aleron ives will know alot more about this subject.

question:

What was the weapon that was an actual book?

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Post#3 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:04 pm

Sega's only official use for the books of katana is to tell you which Agito is the real one.

'}">show spoiler»

The books themselves have nothing to do with getting Orochi-Agito, though. All you need to do is find the real Agito and trade it with the Tekker by the bank in Seek my Master.

SMiTH wrote:aleron ives will know alot more about this subject.

How dare you make such outrageous assumptions, sir! :mrgreen:

SMiTH wrote:What was the weapon that was an actual book?

There are two book weapons in Ver.2. One of them is Game Magazine (a copy of Famitsu), and the other is Prophets of Motav.

Uh... are spoilers broken? I can't actually open the spoiler in any of my browsers. :?
"Fear the HUnewearl."

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#4 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:34 pm

I knew you would have the answers about PSO items.
Afterall you corrected the item drops in the game.

Takos
noob

Post#5 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:01 am

SMiTH wrote:If I remember correctly you find each piece of the book and eventually you can get the katana weapon?? I always just hacked the weapon without finding each piece...the katana might not be obtainable through legit v2 drops? there are alot of v2 rares that were not actually obtainable. i think one was the red ring? aleron ives will know alot more about this subject.

question:
The best thing for everyone to consider right now is to read a lot of highly interesting literature, as I already know from experience. The ideal choice here will be to open a page at this link right here for this reason. A Rose for Emily is my favorite story, and I heartily suggest that everyone read it. You may find out more about it here in terms of opinions and reviews, and it will undoubtedly be helpful
What was the weapon that was an actual book?

I still haven't figured it out myself.

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#6 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:30 pm

takos, the previous edited quote with spam is a unique approach.