ChuChu Rocket! Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

HCRAYERT504
undertow

Re: ChuChu Rocket! Is Back Online!

Post#71 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:28 am

Sonic1994DC I hope Japanese games like Marvel Vs Capcom 2 can be able to connect online some day. And I guess the Japanese version of Chu Chu rocket can't be plated online because of its different coding for online.

HCRAYERT504
undertow

Post#72 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:30 am

Yeah Marvel vs Capcom 2 Japanese version. I along with many fighting game fans would rejoice if we could play this game online.

jial
Developer

Post#73 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:58 am

Hi shuouma,

today I played with a friend but victories and loses don´t show on ranking page, seems don´t update the table

furthermore, when I create a room, cat room and mice room disappear, is it normal?

and the last one, when a try to send a private message close the chat window, I don´t remember if you told me that is a normal behavior, but i tell you too.

Thanks

TacT
Uber

Post#74 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:42 pm

This happened to me too , while I was playing it would show my stats when pressing X over my name, but in the rankings didn't save anything it still said 0's. And also the rooms disappearing.
I'm not too worried about rankings. Or the rooms too much lol Since we can make our own room.

Keep up the great work shu!

it's still thinking.

Shuouma
Developer

Post#75 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi

1. ChuChu has a little odd ranking packet, so the top 10 ranking will update once you disconnect, but as TacT said you can always press X to see the current stat, that is, what is stored after a disconnect. This is for me, the safest way off keeping a correct stat system.

2. I will check why mice & cat room disappears, when you press create a game room the server will check for "old" created rooms and remove them if they are X h old but mice & cat are static server rooms. [*Update - Should be fixed now]

3. If you mean a whisper, then yes.

jial
Developer

Post#76 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Thank you shuouma, about question 3 sorry, I saw that a answer before. my mistake :(

And for the other points I understand the update system for ranking stats. .

Thank you for all shu, really, thank you very mucho for attending our questions. ^^

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#77 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:04 pm

The ChuChu Rocket! leaderboard can now be viewed on Dreamcast Live:

http://www.dreamcastlive.net/chuchu-roc ... board.html
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#78 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:06 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:The ChuChu Rocket! leaderboard can now be viewed on Dreamcast Live:

http://www.dreamcastlive.net/chuchu-roc ... board.html

Wow leaderboards now! I'll try to get up on the leaderboards this week. Sorry about talking about this on a Chu Chu Rocket related page but the Sonic Adventure Homepage has been updated and now the index landing page even loads images from disc. So instead of waiting 2 minutes for the first page it's around 5 seconds and pictures and sounds/music all load from the disc itself. Maybe we'll get a new event soon :)

HCRAYERT504
undertow

Post#79 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:29 am

Shuouma How hard is it for you to get Dreamcast games back online? And can we expect to see Japanese games back online? I know Japanese games have a different coding but is it possible?

Cornerb0y
stalker

Post#80 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Im having an issue where I have the user name and password saved, but when trying to connect, i get a password error. Anyone else having this issue?