The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.
User avatar
Sonic1994DC
killer
Posts: 270
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#41 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:47 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:
Sonic1994DC wrote:Thanks a lot! Now I think I can change the IP Address now because I click on use static IP Address. This is were I want/change it to the DreamPi IP right


No no! Don't change that! :lol: That's the public IP address for your internet. That should be left on Dynamic. Just find a DMZ option somewhere in the settings and enter the Dreamcast's IP (should be 192.168.1.98).


Haha! Silly me I'm going to end up screwing up my whole computer! Na! Ok just want to make sure but I change it here right and if I do how do I save these settings?

image.jpeg

User avatar
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Posts: 4603
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#42 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:50 pm

That looks right except the last number should be 98, not 200. Just click the "Apply" at the top of the page to save it.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

User avatar
Xiden
Sunday Shootout
Posts: 672

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#43 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Uk game night starting soon?

User avatar
Sonic1994DC
killer
Posts: 270
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#44 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:57 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:That looks right except the last number should be 98, not 200. Just click the "Apply" at the top of the page to save it.


Ok thanks PC! I should be all good now, thanks for helping :) Just for people to know what I'm dealing with is that I have two routers so I need to switch the wifi connects on my computer to get the right screens

image.jpeg

User avatar
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Posts: 4603
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#45 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Sonic1994DC wrote:Just for people to know what I'm dealing with is that I have two routers so I need to switch the wifi connects on my computer to get the right screens


Ok that complicates things a bit then, you'll need to connect to the Xfinity modem/router at 10.0.0.1 and set DMZ to the IP of the Netgear router which is 192.168.1.1. I'm guessing the username and password for the Xfinity modem/router will be the same (admin/password).
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

User avatar
Xiden
Sunday Shootout
Posts: 672

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#46 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:16 pm

my tetris crashed on me :( Dont think it was due to server problems

User avatar
Sonic1994DC
killer
Posts: 270
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#47 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:31 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:
Sonic1994DC wrote:Just for people to know what I'm dealing with is that I have two routers so I need to switch the wifi connects on my computer to get the right screens


Ok that complicates things a bit then, you'll need to connect to the Xfinity modem/router at 10.0.0.1 and set DMZ to the IP of the Netgear router which is 192.168.1.1. I'm guessing the username and password for the Xfinity modem/router will be the same (admin/password).


Ok will try, thanks for all your help it is confusing : P Ok but my ethernet cable is connect to the Netgear router I use for my Dreamcast. I think we did change the DMZ on the Netgear router because I was connect to it when I was changing the settings and the page was for Netgear but I'll try this. At lets I'm learning about computers :mrgreen:

User avatar
Sonic1994DC
killer
Posts: 270
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#48 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Top one I'm guessing :)

image.jpeg

User avatar
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Posts: 4603
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#49 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Yeah that's it. Just enter 192.168.1.1 and save it.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

User avatar
Sonic1994DC
killer
Posts: 270
Contact:

Re: The Next Tetris Is Back Online!

Post#50 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:11 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:Yeah that's it. Just enter 192.168.1.1 and save it.


Thanks! Thanks! Thanks for all your help! Last question, it saids the host address is beyond the vaild range. Again thanks for your help, I need to go to work soon so I'll figure this out by myself, I have a confusing set up I know and I don't want you to get a headace over my problem. I'll figure out soon enough :)

image.jpeg

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Online”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users