Sonic Adventure Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: pso, 4x4, max pool, planet ring, afo, chu chu.... all of them

Re: Sonic Adventure Is Back Online!

Post by itsthinkingstill »

Hey pc sent you a test message from the world rankings from my dreamcast! lets hope you got it

jial
Developer
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Worms World Party
Quake 3 Arena
Toy Racer

Post by jial »

UPDATE ABOUT SONIC ADVENTURE WEBSITE:

We have restored cgi script which download all DLCs of this game. You only have to click on a minigame or event banner to get that dlc into your dreamcast.

Enjoy it!!

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: pso, 4x4, max pool, planet ring, afo, chu chu.... all of them

sweet thanks!

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post by dave_van_damn »

What's the significance of pressing Y+A on the memory card screen? I hear the ring sound but not quite sure what it does...
aka DavidHK on DC games.

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

dave_van_damn wrote:What's the significance of pressing Y+A on the memory card screen? I hear the ring sound but not quite sure what it does...
It Converts your save data/ times ect in a file that lets it be posted on the lederboard

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post by dave_van_damn »

itsthinkingstill wrote:
dave_van_damn wrote:What's the significance of pressing Y+A on the memory card screen? I hear the ring sound but not quite sure what it does...
It Converts your save data/ times ect in a file that lets it be posted on the lederboard
Groovy!
aka DavidHK on DC games.

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Hey dan just a quick question, the knuckles speed highway event just ended and i was curious when the winners receive the prize? thanks!