avermedia recording help

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

djexotic
dark night

avermedia recording help

Post#1 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:09 am

Ok, i have a AVerMedia Live Gamer HD (not the 2 which is out now and update version of that model). and i am trying to recording some footage with clean and steady image. I was able to get the retron5 working and 360 with ease because they pop up as a 480i-720p console with my setting. But the major i am having is the ps4. I have to record in 1260x720p of 24f-30f then the 1080x1920p of 60f in the avermedia live hd central. I’m not trying to do live twitch/youtube live but only recording footage for my little hobby. Can anybody help me out with this issue of recording in 1080 with the sound going out fo sync and buffin also i read somewhere if i added a gpu in my pc rig it would help it some more while recording.

Here my pc rig that i used for capturing my gaming footage

Amd am3 triple core cpu(but i was able to unlock the fourth core) 2.8ghz
Pny 8gb of ram 1866
Motherboard:Asusm4n68t-m-v2
Os-window 10 64bit
Avermedia live gamer hd c985 model capture card.

Pretty soon i wanna get started on the wii(because it can play gamecube gamess) and other console like ps1-2 and dreamcast. But i wanna fix this issue of the ps4 first because i jump on these console.

Also i know about obs but i just wanna stick to one software.

Return to “Support”