Certain CDI/CDI files don't load

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

sirwompus
shadow

Certain CDI/CDI files don't load

Post by sirwompus »

I've only recently started on my gdemu (5.20.5) adventure and occasionally I find a CDI/GDI file that when loaded from SD card shows the Sega load screen and then brings me to the Play File Music Settings screen. After that a cold boot is the only thing that lets me load anything else. I've seen this with a few games but Street Fighter Alpah is the most recent and most worrisome because no matter where I get the file from it won't load. Thanks in advance.
sirwompus
shadow

Re: Certain CDI/CDI files don't load

Post by sirwompus »

Ya, got a GDI off this site and the bay. All act the same.
Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

look for the tosec set on archive.org it works 100% fine.Even the version on cdromance works fine.. SO if those dont work then it's a sd card or setup problem.
miaoklo
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Alien Front Online

Post by miaoklo »

Ian Micheal wrote:look for the tosec set on archive.org it works 100% fine.Even the version on cdromance works fine.. SO if those dont work then it's a sd card or setup problem.
The version on cdromance also functions properly. The issue could be with the SD card or the configuration if those don't work.
spacebar clicker