Phantasy Star Online, SCHTHACK servers.

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

PATRiCKCiA:MetalHead
rebel

Phantasy Star Online, SCHTHACK servers.

Post#1 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Here's a backround on me, I haven't bought a Dreamcast yet, but I do want to play Phantasy Star Online on Online Mode, I saw a tutorial for the SCHTHACK servers, but one thing I don't know is, do I have to have Broadband to play on that? or can a just use Modem Connection with Netopia R2020 & telephone line simulator?

DR TEAMCAST
Uber

Re: Phantasy Star Online, SCHTHACK servers.

Post#2 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:28 am

You can use modem, but i'm not sure if the schtack servers are even up anymore. go to sylverant.net and get the pso boot/patch disc and that's all you need. Just boot with patcher and put in pso GD
ImageImage
Forum for Dreamcast and Saturn browsers http://bb.dreampipe.net
Media, News, Events and more for your Sega Dreamcast internet browser at http://dreampipe.net

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Post#3 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:02 am

SCHTServ is dead. DC-Talk is part of the Sylverant server project now, and as dan said, you can get BlueCrab's PSO boot disc to connect there easily.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#4 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:SCHTServ is dead. DC-Talk is part of the Sylverant server project now, and as dan said, you can get BlueCrab's PSO boot disc to connect there easily.

There are so many ways to connect to servers.
Just check the online section here.
Schtserv is gone.
Bluecrab and Ives do an excellent job with dreamcast pso server stuffs.
Join us sometime and chat in the damn lobby.