Sonic 4 epidode 2

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Sonic 4 epidode 2

Post by Hiryosuke »

Sega has publicly confirmed sonic 4 ep 2...i wonder if maybe theybut th should have gave sonic generations more time...dont wanna start the sonic oversaturation cycle again...I think there should be maybe one or 2 sonic games a year...that means more dev time and allows complete games to be released...also I think by releasing so many titles sega is not treating sonic as a triple a title...but on topic if I'm not mistaken tails and mecha sonic were seen/detailed in the announcement..

Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Re: Sonic 4 epidode 2

Post by Mephiles550 »

There shouldn't even be 1 sonic game per year if it means they could put a lot of focus on their games.
Sonic Generations was being worked on almost right after unleashed was out I think.

Here's the trailer, and an interview with some important info:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN510TrBdwU[/youtube]

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

Mephiles550 wrote:There shouldn't even be 1 sonic game per year if it means they could put a lot of focus on their games.
Sonic Generations was being worked on almost right after unleashed was out I think.

Here's the trailer, and an interview with some important info:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN510TrBdwU[/youtube]
Saw it last Thursday.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

i look at this game as if its budget made crap if its the same crap they did with the first. whoever took over this game is either an idiot or un-talented and un-creative. probably the same crap and all they did was add tails acting like they did so much for the game cause of that. i want yuji naka back to smack these idiots in the face and say this is how its done.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

elmagicochrisg
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None for the moment I'm afraid... lol

Post by elmagicochrisg »

epidode?...
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Post by Mephiles550 »

SEGA-TUDE wrote:i look at this game as if its budget made crap if its the same crap they did with the first. whoever took over this game is either an idiot or un-talented and un-creative. probably the same crap and all they did was add tails acting like they did so much for the game cause of that. i want yuji naka back to smack these idiots in the face and say this is how its done.

....OOOOOOOOOOR since you haven't seen a single fucking bit footage of Episode 2 yet, you should give it a slight chance? And Yuji Naka wasn't a perfect human either by the way.

Dimps made the first episode. It sucked imo, and Dimps is going to make the 2nd episode as well. Dimps also Made Sonic Generations 3DS. This version of Generations had closer physics to the classics then the console version had, which was developed by Sonic team.

Ken Balough, The sonic 4 BRAND MANAGER confirmed in the interview that there would be a new physics engine, and a new graphics engine. While I highly suggest not to get your hopes up from that bit of info, Don't just automatically say episode 2 will suck.

When you get your footage, Then say if it'll be ass or not.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

i know what the fuckin jackass said. those legally retarded dumbass always say we tweaked it up we did more. they can shove it up ther ass side ways. im not gonna be among the retards at sega forum all hyped like they been waiting for it all ther life. even the retarded teaser was exactly the same no effort at all just added a orange ball next to the blue. yea i am automatically gonna have low hope on this bullshit game. i don't see them doing much change to it even if they helped it a little bit it still would be a shitty game. you act like its gonna be completely different and its gonna be right. this is a sequel to a crappy game your expecting alot from a little of what he said. so im looking on whats likely to happen compared to a shot in the dark.

yea i am gonna wait to see footage and play a demo but im not interested in this game unless i saw actual improved effort not just using tails as a advertiser gimmick to get the game.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

like really whats the next episode ? same crappy graphics. same crappy physics, same crappy techno music, but my gosh they added knuckles as a new character now lets advertise the shit out of knuckles and make the same crappy teaser but now with a red ball my god these guys are geniuses.

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

IN other news, Sonic Generations total 8 week tally has reached almost 2 million. Which compared to the last multiplatform Sonic game to reach a million "Sonic Heroes" is very modest. So far, North America sales of Sonic Generations have been the strongest & European sales have been the weakest.

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/01/03/more ... ated-sold/

Comrade Snarky
Vagabond

Post by Comrade Snarky »

MrSega wrote:IN other news, Sonic Generations total 8 week tally has reached almost 2 million. Which compared to the last multiplatform Sonic game to reach a million "Sonic Heroes" is very modest. So far, North America sales of Sonic Generations have been the strongest & European sales have been the weakest.

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/01/03/more ... ated-sold/
You should start a separate thread for that. This is a warning MrSega. I will not tolerate this.