The Official AOU 2012 Countdown Thread.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Dan Kuso
Banned

Re: The Official AOU 2012 Countdown Thread.

Post#11 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:44 am

So it would seem no new arcade board was on display.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... f6pZPUbM2g

MrSega

Post#12 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Dan Kuso wrote:So it would seem no new arcade board was on display.

Blame it on Orbi. SEGA is in the proccess of changing & transistioning its brand name to SEGA Orbi. Due to that, SEGASammy's R&D operations have been suspended.

This could also be factoring in the suspension of the KP trademark & is probably why the final round of optical form 3rd party titles have been delayed until,further notice.

So with that being said, I think the RINGWAVE's frequent delays indicates that they definetley have some sort of surprises & might have BIG plans for its hardware.

SEGA hasn't displayed any NEW Arcade IPs since last year. I notice that lately the only thing they keep showing is upgraded RINGEDGE rereleses and I notice something funny, they keep displaying VF5 Final Showdown as if teasing tthe existance of Virtua Fighter 6 like their not ready to show it yet.

ArcadeHeroes & TheStringerReport have reported time & time again since last fall that SEGA plans on debuting VF 6 on NEW arcade hardware. This confirms that the new board does exist.

So when the HELL will SEGA finally annouce the new machine? I'd say in May, when SEGA Orbi begins to assemble as a brand & when SEGA Orbi unveils all of its business plans.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#13 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Dan Kuso wrote:So it would seem no new arcade board was on display.

WOW! big surprise there. It not like the great Dan Kuso to be wrong, is it?

Er only ALL THE TIME!! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by stu on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm

MrSega wrote:Blame it on Orbi. SEGA is in the proccess of changing & transistioning its brand name to SEGA Orbi. Due to that, SEGASammy's R&D operations have been suspended.

This could also be factoring in the suspension of the KP trademark & is probably why the final round of optical form 3rd party titles have been delayed until,further notice.

So with that being said, I think the RINGWAVE's frequent delays indicates that they definetley have some sort of surprises & might have BIG plans for its hardware.

SEGA hasn't displayed any NEW Arcade IPs since last year. I notice that lately the only thing they keep showing is upgraded RINGEDGE rereleses and I notice something funny, they keep displaying VF5 Final Showdown as if teasing tthe existance of Virtua Fighter 6 like their not ready to show it yet.

ArcadeHeroes & TheStringerReport have reported time & time again since last fall that SEGA plans on debuting VF 6 on NEW arcade hardware. This confirms that the new board does exist.

So when the HELL will SEGA finally annouce the new machine? I'd say in May, when SEGA Orbi begins to assemble as a brand & when SEGA Orbi unveils all of its business plans.

:roll: More excuses, first it was the earth quake in Japan that held up the "release of the Kids Pad" last year. Now its this Orbi trademark has held up the "release of the Ringwave", according to you and your fake sources. I wonder what excuse it will be next year ... and the year after that! :lol:

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#15 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Has anyone here ever gone to a massage parlor? Are happy endings the norm or am I going to get a dirty look?

My wife recently died of being old as fuck and I shall be getting back into the game.

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#16 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:56 pm

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:Has anyone here ever gone to a massage parlor? Are happy endings the norm or am I going to get a dirty look?

My wife recently died of being old as fuck and I shall be getting back into the game.

i miss my mom :(

MrSega

Post#17 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:33 pm

craziestrufis wrote:
ZachMorrisFGN wrote:Has anyone here ever gone to a massage parlor? Are happy endings the norm or am I going to get a dirty look?

I am sorry she died. :sad:

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#18 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 pm

MrSega wrote:
craziestrufis wrote:

I am sorry she died. :sad:

thanks

Egregore
core

Post#19 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:34 am

Who the hell is this Zach Morris guy!?

Who talks about their wife that way?

HowlingFear
fire

Post#20 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 am

I've got a better question.
wtf is going on in this thread ?