Sega Continuing Physical Distribution

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: Sega Continuing Physical Distribution

Post#11 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:18 pm

This forum is starting to get out of hand...its starting to get as stupid as parts of youtube...

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#12 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:53 pm

MrSega wrote:@ZachMorrisFGN. I would say that this & EA deal shows that SEGA is loopholing their way around multiplatforming distribution by distributing non SEGA properties for other publishers. While developing mostly digital IPs.

@MrSega. I would say this is you showing that you are trying to loophole your way around the truth that Sega is going to continue distributing physical software. While not releasing a console.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#13 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 pm

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:@MrSega. I would say this is you showing that you are trying to loophole your way around the truth that Sega is going to continue distributing physical software. While not releasing a console.

:lol: :lol: I was thinking exactly the same thing!

MrSega

Post#14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 pm

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:
MrSega wrote:@ZachMorrisFGN. I would say that this & EA deal shows that SEGA is loopholing their way around multiplatforming distribution by distributing non SEGA properties for other publishers. While developing mostly digital IPs.

@MrSega. I would say this is you showing that you are trying to loophole your way around the truth that Sega is going to continue distributing physical software. While not releasing a console.

Nobody said anything about a console. No need to put words in my mouth.

I agree,Hirosuke this topic is getting out hand.

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#15 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 pm

MrSega wrote:
ZachMorrisFGN wrote:

Nobody said anything about a console. No need to put words in my mouth.

I agree,Hirosuke this topic is getting out hand.

I shall put a lot more than words in your mouth if you keep this up. I like 'em feisty.

MrSega

Post#16 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Hiryosuke wrote:This forum is starting to get out of hand...its starting to get as stupid as parts of youtube...

I agree. This pointless trolling is just retarded.

ZachMorrisFGN
fire

Post#17 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 pm

MrSega wrote:
Hiryosuke wrote:This forum is starting to get out of hand...its starting to get as stupid as parts of youtube...

HEY! Dan Kuso is retarded. We don't use that word around him. He prefers mentally handicapped.

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#18 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 am

ZachMorrisFGN wrote:
MrSega wrote:

HEY! Dan Kuso is retarded. We don't use that word around him. He prefers mentally handicapped.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SANsME[/youtube]
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#19 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

totally, its about friggin' time they close it down. How about we start a Poll about keeping/dumping it?

but then again I'm pretty sure someone will have gone crying to the mods & have this post removed by the time I get home from work :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#20 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 am

I'm jus sayin its fine to speculate and habe a rumor mill and all but the douchenozzles posting all the frieakin annoyin youtube vids and photos is really grating on my nerves now...seriously ppl...and also...enough with repeated patent and trademark posting...post that shit one time in ur respective topic and stop flooding this site with that shit...idk how to read it and I'm not gonna learn vuz none of em mean SHIT until respective parties involved have a big ass press conference saying hey we're doing this!!!...until them...leave that shit in the topic u start rather than copy and pasting that shit EVERYWHERE. I have no problem with speculation and rumors but for god sake respect other ppls right to start a topic and or discussion and those of us who wanna see what ppl have to say only to click the link and see this massive wall of text that isn't a valid point and has been posted umpteen times already