ClassiCube : Supports Online Play [ALPHA BUILD]

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DreamcastUK
brutal
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Starlancer | PSO V1&2 | 4x4 Evo | Planet Ring | Q3A | Toy Racer | Chu Chu Rocket | Monaco Online

Re: ClassiCube : Supports Online Play [ALPHA BUILD]

Post by DreamcastUK »

cypressRU wrote:Love it. Keep getting stuck with "Error 9" when trying to connect
Are you using DreamPi or BBA and are you or original hardware?
Did you verify your email address for ClassiCube?
Did you create a username and password on the ClassiCube website? and use this to login?
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor
galaxygod
core

Post by galaxygod »

I’m also getting error 9 when trying to log in, I’m using dreampi, I created a username and password and verified my email, it seems like it’s giving the error immediately and not trying to connect/dial
Sonic1994DC
Carnage
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO Ver.2, Quake 3, Maximum Pool, The Next Tetris Online, Worms World Party, Alien Front Online

Post by Sonic1994DC »

galaxygod wrote:I’m also getting error 9 when trying to log in, I’m using dreampi, I created a username and password and verified my email, it seems like it’s giving the error immediately and not trying to connect/dial
I think for now the game connects better with the BBA. I talked to Scrivani yesterday who tried connecting with DreamPi/Modem and he couldn't get it to work
DreamcastUK
brutal
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Starlancer | PSO V1&2 | 4x4 Evo | Planet Ring | Q3A | Toy Racer | Chu Chu Rocket | Monaco Online

Post by DreamcastUK »

galaxygod wrote:I’m also getting error 9 when trying to log in, I’m using dreampi, I created a username and password and verified my email, it seems like it’s giving the error immediately and not trying to connect/dial
Sonic1994DC wrote:I think for now the game connects better with the BBA. I talked to Scrivani yesterday who tried connecting with DreamPi/Modem and he couldn't get it to work
I have managed to login via DreamPi as I appear on Dreamcast Now - I get to the server screen and see the list of servers but the ones I selected it didn't work.

Still currently working development is still taking place on the Pi server
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Standing by on this one until it ready. I did enough beta testing recently.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs
DreamcastUK
brutal

Post by DreamcastUK »

Update
6th Feb 2024

SD card support might work, use at own risk : If using DreamShell / SD Card Reader to upload/install texture files

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor
gamesreup
killer

Post by gamesreup »

Here's my look at Classicube

Including never before seen behind the scenes images, questions answered by the developers themselves and more.

I tried to get this video out weeks ago, but some issues caused it's delay.

Enjoy!