Update regarding "In The Line Of Fire" and Miltita Studios plans and my involvement READ

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

MrMaxxSand
lithium

Update regarding "In The Line Of Fire" and Miltita Studios plans and my involvement READ

Post#1 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:33 pm

As many of you know already I am now in the business of investing/partially funding new DC indie games and have several clients already, in particular, the new guys at Militia Studios, which consists of Head developer Phenom, Wilson Guerrero, and an unnamed graphic/art asset artists who have been slowly developing a new fully 3D First Person Shooter for the Dreamcast.

Here is what you need to know and some updates:

*My contract with the team runs out on Friday (can't say much more on specifics regarding the contract itself)

*I need to stress very much so you all understand: I only partially funded the game meaning they will need more funds to finish the game itself which leads to the next point:

*The team is planning a kickstarter campaign to fund the rest of the way

*I recently play tested a closed very limited beta test of a new build and while cannot show gameplay, pictures or anything due to contractual obligations with the team, I can say it is looking very promising.

That's about it. I will answer any questions I am able to.

DCGX
Vagabond

Re: Update regarding "In The Line Of Fire" and Miltita Studios plans and my involvement READ

Post#2 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:57 am

Woo! Thanks for the update.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: Update regarding "In The Line Of Fire" and Miltita Studios plans and my involvement READ

Post#3 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 pm

So how does this investing/ funding work? I mean are you rich ;) ? Or can/ does donating say €1000 make you a main investor?
I don't need to see figures, am just curious...
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

MrMaxxSand
lithium

Post#4 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:02 pm

mazonemayu wrote:So how does this investing/ funding work? I mean are you rich ;) ? Or can/ does donating say €1000 make you a main investor?
I don't need to see figures, am just curious...

It's a case by case basis. as for if "i'm rich", no, I just have a really good day job. No specific amount makes someone an investor, like I said, it's a case by case basis.

Partial funding/investments is sort of like jump starting a business, where the funds are used to get things set in motion.

Sorry, like I said, I can't give specifics on any of this due to contractual obligations.

wrathofkhan
fire

Post#5 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:57 am

So a kickstarter campaign in the new year. I guess im in.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#6 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:59 am

Well if they start a kickstart campaign i for sure will help out , actually looking forward to be able to help out :) (as long as i see that they are really trying to complete the game)

Keep up the good work Miltita Studios :D