Amiga UAE4ALL multirelease - DCMC

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL multirelease - DCMC

Post by Ian Micheal »

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Problem there is all the old releases use 16khz mono sound and not stereo 44khz and screen is cut off on the left side on hardware and the bottom of the screen mouse rendering is a major problem on all old releases

I can target any game to work like bleemcast over all emulator will never work this src was broken on pc this not proper uae but old hack fork
you know that i'm playing Hucast also, so you already know that my head can go over glicht monsters :lol:

i have some ideas too about the Amiga non working games, i'll try something asap

That thing is not use-able to me lol New version will use the serial port as HD so installing games will nto need long floppy loading I got just too many projects lol

After starting to get better from having covid19 i want make sure a new persons first use is as polished as it can be might be ok for us but people dont expect glitch city and black screens and that god yukky looking og colour for the emulator menu which glad i changed
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

Ian Micheal wrote:Did you ever really try this release it's close to retail product not sure version of the ones you have there of mine custom are about 30 builds behind what is in these
yeah, i have also this one ;)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Did you ever really try this release it's close to retail product not sure version of the ones you have there of mine custom are about 30 builds behind what is in these
yeah, i have also this one ;)
The builds included you have here dont have screen fixed here from me or the sound fixed to stereo i just cant handle Amiga with mono sound lol

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

It's all good where going to update this collection with much improved dcmc with trans fonts and more menu features and i have got speed and sound to be almost perfect about 3 weeks ago..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

Ian Micheal wrote:...i just cant handle Amiga with mono sound lol
++

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

kremiso wrote:
++

all og chui releases have left channel mixed to center means left channel is right and left non stereo major bug in the code major bug in his version of SDL also the case in aes4all and neo4all where you dont get the left right 3d postion sound like dreamneo cd

he has channel mixing locked at 5 channels

this emulator has 16 channels mixed in to 2

same problem i fixed on snes4all why it sound better now..

Optimzing and fixing these problems is 3 months of my life i will never get back it was like sticking pins in your eyes while talking a body bath in lemon with 1000 cuts all over your body

OriginalName
rebel

Post by OriginalName »

I've been enjoying this so much. My father was an avid Amiga fan. He got his start as an animator back in the early Light Wave 3D days. My earliest, haziest memories of video games are watching him playing what I now know to be the big classics like Populous II, Secret of Monkey Island, Lemmings, Sim City, and Cannon Fodder on the Amiga, though I wasn't quite old enough to understand them yet.

I got really interested in Syndicate yesterday and ended up playing it basically all night. I'm stunned that it came out in 1993. I went over to visit my dad today and asked what Amiga games he recommended and he got excited and said "SYNDICATE!", so we bonded over that game for a while.

So, just wanted to say thank you for bringing the Amiga to life for me -- it was really fun to go down memory lane with my dad today.

It's funny, I've never been as into RTS, god games, and point-and-click adventures, which is why shoot-'em-up games like Agony and Disposable Hero were what made me take interest in the Amiga in the first place over its better-known games, but I'm having way, way more fun than I expected playing these games. Like, tons of fun, really.

Thanks for all the hard work. I know you're already busy as hell, but it's great to hear that you still have ideas in the the pipeline to keep improving this emulator.

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

OriginalName wrote:I've been enjoying this so much. My father was an avid Amiga fan. He got his start as an animator back in the early Light Wave 3D days. My earliest, haziest memories of video games are watching him playing what I now know to be the big classics like Populous II, Secret of Monkey Island, Lemmings, Sim City, and Cannon Fodder on the Amiga, though I wasn't quite old enough to understand them yet.

I got really interested in Syndicate yesterday and ended up playing it basically all night. I'm stunned that it came out in 1993. I went over to visit my dad today and asked what Amiga games he recommended and he got excited and said "SYNDICATE!", so we bonded over that game for a while.

So, just wanted to say thank you for bringing the Amiga to life for me -- it was really fun to go down memory lane with my dad today.

It's funny, I've never been as into RTS, god games, and point-and-click adventures, which is why shoot-'em-up games like Agony and Disposable Hero were what made me take interest in the Amiga in the first place over its better-known games, but I'm having way, way more fun than I expected playing these games. Like, tons of fun, really.

Thanks for all the hard work. I know you're already busy as hell, but it's great to hear that you still have ideas in the the pipeline to keep improving this emulator.
lol, amazing hardware, used for 20 years back in the day,
still randomly today on emulation and real hardware

did you reach to run Agony, using the previous hints?

i have also tested it with the latest 3.5 release, with this one is required the 'Malnok' cracked version

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

Ian Micheal wrote:
kremiso wrote:
++

all og chui releases have left channel mixed to center means left channel is right and left non stereo major bug in the code major bug in his version of SDL also the case in aes4all and neo4all where you dont get the left right 3d postion sound like dreamneo cd

Optimzing and fixing these problems is 3 months of my life i will never get back it was like sticking pins in your eyes while talking a body bath in lemon with 1000 cuts all over your body
lol, never in discussion your great work here
it's just about some picky games

ie Another World or Wings strangely works only with the rc1
atm i'm fixing Flying Shark for the 3.5 release, another picky one

Ian, apart all this good crap, do you know why the Cinemaware titles run so fast on uae4all?
ie It came from the desert, or Rocket Ranger
the arcade sequences runs too much fast, they are barely playable :(

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
kremiso wrote:
++

lol, never in discussion your great work here
it's just about some picky games

ie Another World or Wings strangely works only with the rc1
atm i'm fixing Flying Shark for the 3.5 release, another picky one

Ian, apart all this good crap, do you know why the Cinemaware titles run so fast on uae4all?
ie It came from the desert, or Rocket Ranger
the arcade sequences runs too much fast, they are barely playable :(
Yes disk load speed they stream from the data it has to be perfect or it be too fast or slow