WWF Royal Rumble Help

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

littlebase631
noob

WWF Royal Rumble Help

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:04 am

Hey all, New member here and new to the dreamcast modding scene. Im trying to mod wwf royal rumble. All im trying to do is a character swap. I have the cdi and gdi versions and extracted the files from the game. Now theres a asf file contains the wrestler pac files. These pac files consist of the wrestlers normal costumes and there secondary costumes that are not selectable for some reason. Im trying to swap a wresters normal costume with his secondary costume so when I select it im playing in the secondary costume. Ive downloaded afs explorer but don't know if im using it right.

I open asf file then extract a wrestlers normal costume(00.pac) then extract that same wrestlers secondary costume(40.pac). So then I try to replace 00.pac with 40.pac and it says I need to modify reserved space for file cause the file 40.pac is bigger than 00.pac. So I do that so the reserved space is bigger for 40.pac -> 00.pac then i do again and make the reserved space smaller for 00.pac -> 40.pac so that's the secondary costume. Then i have to regenerate a new afs file i do that then replace mentioned pac files.

The thing is i don't know if that method would work because i don't have a clue on how to get that edited afs file back into the game. Could somebody tell me what i have to do to get this edited afs file back into the game!! I look up stuff on google and really cant understand anything about dreamcast hacking so laymens would be great.

Id really appreciate some light on this guys ive been at this for days and im getting so frustrated lol. Thanks.