6 New games from Joshprod

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

sgmx
dirty sailor

Re: 6 New games from Joshprod

Post by sgmx »

I was even looking for a review of them on the web.. nothing found.. as usual a way too expensive..
May be Androdunos 2 will be worth ?
DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO V2, Toy Racer , Quake 3 Arena

Post by DarkSynbios »

I have preordered Andros Dunos 2. I hope to see nice stuff. I think after years its time to move on 3D side.
DCGX
Vagabond

Post by DCGX »

DarkSynbios wrote:I have preordered Andros Dunos 2. I hope to see nice stuff. I think after years its time to move on 3D side.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I was actually looking at getting this on 3DS, because it's not like the 3DS gets new games, but it was pushed to 2022.
DCGX
Vagabond

Post by DCGX »

My Nintendo 3DS copy of 'Andro Dunos 2' (and replacement PAL DC cases) was surprised delivered yesterday. I played a bit and it was really good! The 3D effect was nice, and the bottom screen shows a 2D image of your body as if you're sitting in the cockpit, which animates based on the actions you are performing/buttons you are pressing.

Between this and the Switch release, which is getting really good reviews, maybe there's hope for the DC version. I don't think I'd buy this again for DC, but maybe if the port is really good.
panzer86
rebel
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Street Fighter 3 Third Strike

Post by panzer86 »

Still waiting for Breakers Revenge for the Dreamcast.