Update DC emulators Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Edition DC [SB][CDI] PORT UPDATE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

xaeroxcore
fire

Re: Update DC emulators Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Edition DC [SB][CDI] PORT UPDATE

Post by xaeroxcore »

Ian Micheal wrote:
xaeroxcore wrote:Thanks!!! how can i burn this on cd? or play it on SD/serial port?

I can make a serial card version yes :) do it some time today for you..

Amazing bro!!! thanks in advance!!!
MD_Prometh
rebel
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online

Re: Update DC emulators Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Edition DC [SB][CDI] PORT UPDATE

Post by MD_Prometh »

any plans to do a DC port of Jazz Jackrabbit 2?
Xiden
Developer
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All the DC games!!

Post by Xiden »

MD_Prometh wrote:any plans to do a DC port of Jazz Jackrabbit 2?

That would be pretty epic.
qupe75
photon blast
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Unfortunately none at the minute.

Post by qupe75 »

Before I burn this to cdi I have a issue with level 1. I fall down and the bridge I see on videos isn't there so the pads don't get me back up?

I was trying in Demul before burning to disc. The bridge part just after 2.48 of the pc build is missing on the one I play via Demul
Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

qupe75 wrote:Before I burn this to cdi I have a issue with level 1. I fall down and the bridge I see on videos isn't there so the pads don't get me back up?

I was trying in Demul before burning to disc. The bridge part just after 2.48 of the pc build is missing on the one I play via Demul

does not work on real hardware
ItalianGrandma
undertow

Post by ItalianGrandma »

Ian Micheal wrote:
qupe75 wrote:Before I burn this to cdi I have a issue with level 1. I fall down and the bridge I see on videos isn't there so the pads don't get me back up?

I’m having the same issue with the GDEmu version of Jazz from the Homebrew/Ports thread. I’m guessing that’s expected behavior for even the non-Holiday Hare version on real hardware?
Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

ItalianGrandma wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

I’m having the same issue with the GDEmu version of Jazz from the Homebrew/Ports thread. I’m guessing that’s expected behavior for even the non-Holiday Hare version on real hardware?
One time i need to fix the alignment read error so it works on hardware very hard to debug to find the problem..
ItalianGrandma
undertow

Post by ItalianGrandma »

Ian Micheal wrote:
ItalianGrandma wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

One time i need to fix the alignment read error so it works on hardware very hard to debug to find the problem..
Thanks for confirming I'm not doing something wrong :) . It would be awesome if you could ever figure out the issue. Jazz was one of my favorite games as a kid and holds a special place in my heart since I think it was the first PC game I saved my own money for and bought on CD-Rom direct from Epic. I think I had to wait a month or more to receive it back then; it was excruciating!!