New 3D game demo Harlequest

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: New 3D game demo Harlequest

Post by fafadou »

THe last new comes from the end of july, everything runs well :)
ErnestineJefferson
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by ErnestineJefferson »

I like this game, I tried it when I downloaded it at modhihe, does anyone want to play the MOD APK game with me?
Last edited by ErnestineJefferson on Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymouse
Outtrigger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Quake 3, Toy Racer, Planet Ring, Chu Chu Rocket, 4x4 EVO. AlienFront Online, Worms World Party

Post by Anonymouse »

How is this coming along? Looks VERY professional

EDIT: Just searched and seen that you have had this up on kickstarter, I totally missed it!! Is there the possibility for pre-order?

All the best, it looks amazing!
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart
homeyax
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ChuChu Rocket!
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Culdcept Second

Post by homeyax »

galaxygod wrote:Just saw this new indie dreamcast game project on Twitter, it’s a rogue like 3D dungeon crawler, the developer is Ross.codes and he said he’s gonna be doing a Kickstarter for the game in April 2023 I think. I jumped in the discord and downloaded the pre alpha demo and it was pretty fun for the little bit I played! You can find the link to his discord server on his Twitter if you want to download the demo and try it yourself!
That sounds like an exciting find! Indie projects like this often bring fresh ideas and creativity to the gaming scene. It's great to see developers like Ross.codes pursuing their passion and engaging with the community through platforms like Twitter and Discord. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the Kickstarter campaign in April 2023!
Play BitLife Online - Engage in a life simulation game, making choices.
Play NealFun - interactive online games suitable for solo play or challenging friends.
Use FlipACoin - flipping a virtual coin with this simple tool