Little Ninja

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Dreamcastnews
blackout!

Little Ninja

Post#1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Anyone remember Little Ninja by Yuan Works?

It would appear that the game (or one based off it) may indeed be putting an appearance in on our little white box.

We haven't heard from Yuan Works since around 2009 when the development of Codename Little Ninja was announced on Yuan's website as in development, nothing was heard after the fact.

Fast forward to 2013 and Yuan Works' Facebook page has sprung back to life! We need all Dreamcast users interested to head over to their page and express you desire for the game to come to DC!

https://www.facebook.com/YuanWorks?fref=ts
https://youtu.be/XcyBq8vZ3Yg <----- Dreamcast gameplay videos

noiseredux
Power Stone

Re: Little Ninja

Post#2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:40 pm

wow, that's exciting!

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Post#3 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:51 pm

I really hope they develop Little Ninja. The few screens and information that already has been shown is very nice, beautiful 240p artwork and... Ninjas! I'd preorder it instantly.

Grey Fox
lithium

Post#4 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

That would be amazing. Wind & Water was one of my favourite games of the last few years. Just a sublime blend of graphics, videogame design, strategy, technique, secrets and humour - the Creamcast and the limited palette for RPG characters being particular highlights. Just a superb game. Would love to see what else these guys can cook up.

Family Dog
Anarki

Post#5 » Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Wow I'd forgotten about Little Ninja! I remember being very impressed by some of the artwork they showed on their blog years ago. Lets hope it comes to fruition!

I think I might go and play some Wind and Water :D
@guacasaurus_mex