LEONA's Tricky Adventure

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Re: LEONA's Tricky Adventure

Post#61 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:59 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:I really don't get it. There's great illustrators who would give a hand even for free. There's DC cover templates available just anywhere. They have read quite a few complaints about their covert artwork, lettering and whatnot. Yet they went with it despite it looking so terribly awful and amateurish.

The worst part is, I really like how the gameplay itself looks and want to support this. But why they decided to go ahead and use that atrocious artwork completely elludes me.

They may have actually believed that it was good artwork... even if it's actually poor. Someone was a bad judge of what good artwork is perhaps?

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#62 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:16 pm

I remember commenting on their Facebook page after someone mentioned how bad the cover art was, but I don't think the devs replied. It's the same art that is used in the trailer too. So maybe the devs do like it, or they were contractually obligated not to change it.

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#63 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:05 pm

I got an email that my copy has shipped.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#64 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:20 pm

I got my copy a couple days ago. I'm really enjoying. I like the music, and despite the front cover art, the back cover art is great. The green spine does stick out like a soar thumb though. I haven't gotten too far, but I like the idea of having a little adventure go along with my puzzles,

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#65 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:18 pm

works fine on my 'arcade setup' console, but for some reason keeps freezing on my main console which sucks cuz I want to play this with a mouse at my desk.

EDIT: Switched consoles. Works great with a mouse!

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#66 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 am

Yeah,,great little game.
Btw, I have a spare copy that's still sealed if anyone still needs one pm me I'm in Belgium
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#67 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 pm

Really enjoying this game. It's working fine now on my main console, but just without the mouse. Seems like for whatever reason that console doesn't like the mouse. Shrug.

I've got 94 Checkmarks... whatever that means haha. I'm not sure how many puzzles there are total or anything. I've gotten around the part where the mechanic of having to make some of the gems disappear comes in to play.

krssn
Metallic

Post#68 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 pm

noiseredux wrote:I've got 94 Checkmarks...

But a bi... nevermind.

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#69 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:59 pm

what's up?

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#70 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:14 pm

noiseredux wrote:what's up?

EDIT: AH! I get it. Nevermind. Haha. :oops: