VasiliyRS
Uber

Re: LEONA's Tricky Adventure

Post#31 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:13 pm

AdamKoralik
Sunday Shootout

Post#32 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:05 am

Hey guys, I e-mailed the developers about the status of the game, and I got the following response.

"Dear Adam Koralik:

We are on to release all pre-orders before xmas (except the Amiga-Version, which we had to cancel).
PC-Version on Steam soon.

Best regards,
Silvana"

So, I guess expect it soon.

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#33 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:28 am

Honestly, I wish they would change the cover art (if they're keeping the one we saw on their Kickstarter page). The artwork they've been showing so far looks, dunno, sort of old-fashioned or amateurish or something, it doesn't help sell the game in my opinion.

The game itself looks pretty interesting to me though.

Impulse
Admin

Post#34 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 am

Thanks for the update Adam. Did anyone get into the Beta?
-Impulse

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#35 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Game is out on Steam, DC version will follow pretty soon according to their fb page
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#36 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:58 am

mazonemayu wrote:Game is out on Steam, DC version will follow pretty soon according to their fb page

I'm all for supporting this game, I just hope they change the cover artwork (if it's still the same they showed us when they launched their Kickstarter). Also why they thought the intro/trailer video looks professional / good enough to promote the game is beyond me...

That being said the gameplay videos and screenshots do look great. I love that pixel art, animations and all.

flamingflimflam
shadow

Post#37 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:50 am

The game looks pretty good. It's honestly not my preferred genre but I'll take whatever we can get. Sometimes I think I'm the only one not complaining about the abundance of SHMUPS. :P
"I usually drop a dollar or two into UFO Catchers if I'm with a girl. Then I blind her with my skills, and she's like "oh damn, this is a stuffed animal" and the panties drop." -Captain Snarky, 2012

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#38 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:16 am

I like the change to a pastel color scheme, but I agree about the cover art. It's horrendous.

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#39 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 am

While I'm really looking forward to playing this game, I'm already thinking of how a custom cover art could look like and how I would do it. I like creating my own custom covers from time to time for fun, but I guess it's a bit sad that I'm already considering this. But man, that cover just can't possibly do the game justice.

Indiket
Developer

Post#40 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:12 pm

I played the Steam version of the game and I'm sure that puzzle fans won't get disapointed. Yeah, it's real and will be released on Dreamcast, so keep calm :)

Mechanicals are simple to learn but hard to master. It's a relaxing game, and the low learning curve will help to lots of players to not desesperate it hehe. Unfortunately, no 2-player mode I seen :(