Free new game 'AMWOTDMGTICFTRLVGT'

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

affection
shadow

Free new game 'AMWOTDMGTICFTRLVGT'

Post#1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

AMWOTDMGTICFTRLVGT meaning 'Affection's magical wonders of the dreamcast mini games that I've created for this really long video game title' is a texted based parody game being developed by me. In this game you'll come across 12 wacky mini games thst might last anywhere from 10 seconds all the way up to 10 mins. These games while being short, do have some comedy factor in them, with obvious parodys about the Commadore 64 to cultural parodys. I'll have a screenshot of the game later this week. (Exams are on so I barely have time to write this post) but keep checking this post for more info.

noiseredux
Power Stone

Re: Free new game 'AMWOTDMGTICFTRLVGT'

Post#2 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:44 am

interesting. So if I'm reading correctly, it's a text adventure? That's pretty cool. I think the only other text-based homebrew title on DC I know of is Whispered Secrets.

How are you developing it? When do you plan it to be done?

affection
shadow

Post#3 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 am

Well more of 12 different text adventures that are very short into a single game. I'm developing it like every other homebrew I guess. Using KOS. I plan to have a playable demo of it by next week. :-)

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#4 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:03 pm

- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

affection
shadow

Post#5 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:26 pm

dreamcast-news wrote:Newsed for french DC lover : http://dreamcast-news.blogspot.com/2014 ... u-pas.html

That's freakin' awesome! Thanks man!

affection
shadow

Post#6 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Okay guys, I'm going to be honest with yous here. This is my first game I've made with KOS. So don't expect shenmue 3 or anything. It's not going to be amazing. Maybe medicore at best however the main reason I'm uploading this game is to get feedback about the way I write for my games and the context I use the story in. So in a nutshell anyone who downloads this is gonna be my ginypig. :twisted: (Don't mean that in any nasty way)

Lord*Hypnos
MegaDeath

Post#7 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Sounds awesome. I'm glad there are still people developing free games for the DC
Looking forward to trying it.
Also Known as TheRedFox

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#8 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:21 pm

affection, any updates?

affection
shadow

Post#9 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes there is. Sorry about the lack of updates but i had family issues so I had to stay offline for awhile anyway, current updates on the game is.

100% re-written the code of the game as it was really messy and stuff.
Devices needed to play the game : Keyboard
I switched up the genre of the game, it's not a parody game but instead its a simulator. (more on this later)

natelegz
minority

Post#10 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 pm

always interested in new dreamcast games hope this sees the light of day