SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Re: SLaVE

Post#41 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Very nice looking/sounding game, I'm really looking forward to playing it.

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#42 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:58 am

Sorry for late reply Corbyn. I work deep sea and get no internet of month. I'll be very interested in trying your engine when I get home. I'm currently in a kebab shop in Cyprus to use their internet!
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Corbyn
Developer

Post#43 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Just a quick update, SLaVE is about 99% finished, a few more days and it'll be wrapped up. On to beta testing for a month or so, and then it's my turn to work on it until April, to release. It's so much fun and really unique, I'm sure you guys will get a kick out of it. Jay's put a lot of heart into it, and it's definitely reflected in the fun factor.

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Post#44 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:19 am

Great news.
I already asked on facebook and here at DC-Talk in the Hypertension-thread, I guess I try again: Would it be possible to implement Twin Stick support? I could imagine especially SLaVE with its Robotron heritage would be a perfect fit for Twin Stick controls.
I'm aware of the fact that the Twin Sticks are not really common. It would be nice if you'd just respond with a "yes", "no" or "maybe" though, if you don't have the time to answer in detail.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#45 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:37 pm

^ this
Is a great idea, I totally agree
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#46 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Thanks for the update Corbyn! I'm looking forward to my copy!

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#47 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 am

Omnibot2000 wrote:Great news.
I already asked on facebook and here at DC-Talk in the Hypertension-thread, I guess I try again: Would it be possible to implement Twin Stick support? I could imagine especially SLaVE with its Robotron heritage would be a perfect fit for Twin Stick controls.
I'm aware of the fact that the Twin Sticks are not really common. It would be nice if you'd just respond with a "yes", "no" or "maybe" though, if you don't have the time to answer in detail.

I guess he is incapable of answering this question. This would be AWESOME with this controller. I wonder if the stick could be modded to be mapped to left analog and right buttons. ** Ive just checked price! It wouldnt be worth modding **
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Post#48 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:14 pm

He did answer on Facebook:

Isotope (TDGMods) We will look into this, no experience with it but with enough research anything is possible. Might not get it done in time for SLaVE though.
Gefällt mir nicht mehr · Antworten · 1 · 8. Januar um 05:51

I really hope that those games will support it. I own the DC Twinstick since christmas and it seems that only Virtual On (and Outtrigger?) support this awesome device ...

Corbyn
Developer

Post#49 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Sorry guys, didn't mean to leave anyone hanging here. The device will be unsupported since we do not have one. If there are drivers for it written for KOS, then it's a possibility.

Currently, only the official controller and/or keyboard/mouse are supported.

Corbyn
Developer

Post#50 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Actually, I'm stupid! 3DGE has full support for joysticks by default without any special magic, on that logic, the TwinStick should work! Whoever has one - please let me know if you are willing to test a build of Dream3DGE with the pad.

Sorry guys been in a sort of daze lately (SO much to do on SLaVE, Hypertension, and getting ready for the Midwest Gaming Classic).

Return to “New Games”